on the lash

Started on thes Scrumpy 2 hours ago - restless night-LEGH Arms 11.30 then back to the Grove to watch Chelsea mash the Spuds

9am can of stella then a pint in pub then maybe 3 or 4 on mini bus then into mary days sneek 2 cans into ground for half time that will do me if we win into a boozer n sing song :)

we are the best fans in the world lets get blue moon sung round eastlands like we did on the last day at maine road, it gave me goosebumps and still does wen i watch videos of it...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfIgew2tIQY&feature=related[/youtube]

Well, have fun.......

I'll be in the ground from 08:30 - and shan't be able to have a beer till i get home, which - if i'm lucky will be approx 4:30........ ARGH - so wishing i was with you guys!!

Have a beer for me!

city are coming said:
mother macs at 09:30

come on city

Good call. Am meeting up with a fellow Blue in the centre about 1030ish. Was wondering where to go, might suggest that place. Only been in once before but it's a good pub.

Just been to asda and got a crate of buds in. Gonna start drinking in the car when I get a lift to my mates around half 10, then have a few cans at his before goin to the ground. I'll go for a few after in the northern quarter afterwards, how the game turns out depends on how many

Does anyone know where in town will be doing cheap pints? also there will be a lad who's 16 with us so a place where he could prob's get in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.