On the M56 this afternoon - full of the W*****s

Prestwich_Blue

Had to go from Prestwich to Cheshire to pick my daughter up at her mates and was on the M56. Naturally it was full of cars heading for the M6 or Wales full of the scum, with their flags and scarves hanging out of the windows. I just wanted to run the bastards off the road.

So if I had got the chance to yell abuse at some of you so you could hear, this is what you would have heard:

"Wherever you are going, Surrey, Kent, Devon, Hampshire, the Midlands - F*** off back there and don't come back you plastic, glory-hunting. smug, self-satisfied, gormless wankers! Go and support your local team - Brighton, Southampton, Fulham, Swindon, Northampton, Dagenham, Reading or whoever. Are your empty little lives in your dreary little towns so devoid of excitement that you have to follow a team that plays in a place you have absolutely no connection with?"

"A team that you call WE. WE won the league, WE won the League Cup WE did this, WE did that. Despite the fact that you probably have no connection whatsoever with WE, a team set up by immigrant Irish labourers in Newton Heath, a place you have never heard of and wouldn't know how to find."

"So F*** off back to Upper Drearyford, or wherever it is you come from and bask in the reflected glory you get from a team that plays its home games 150 or 200 miles away. Would you do it if they were in the middle of the Championship? Of course you wouldn't - you'd probably actually support your local team or, more likely, attach yourself to whatever team was winning things at the time. And they would be WE."

Thank you. Rant over. Feel much better.

So what are we going to do if we become successful, the same thing is going to happen to us .Where I sit in the North stand we have had the French, Norwegians,Americans and Bulgarians(I think) sat around us. There only in small numbers at the momment.
How do you stop these people coming ?

GAZ63 said:
So what are we going to do if we become successful, the same thing is going to happen to us .Where I sit in the North stand we have had the French, Norwegians,Americans and Bulgarians(I think) sat around us. There only in small numbers at the momment.

passport control at the turnstyles would probably eradicate the problem.

well said mate near enough word for word what i say every time i come across one (not literally).... lost count of number of times i have sent the inbred cnuts off with aflea in their ear, tools each n every 1 of em, no problem with reds from round here... its their choice and right, fuck knows why they would want to though????

warpig said:
GAZ63 said:

What about us who are foreign who've supported City before there was a glimmer of hope of being good? :(

supermicahrichards said:
warpig said:
GAZ63 said:

What about us who are foreign who've supported City before there was a glimmer of hope of being good? :(

well on refusal of entry for not being a born and bred englishman who grew up within 5metres of maine road, you would be put into the foreigner holding pen. you could air your grievance there i suppose?

warpig said:
supermicahrichards said:
warpig said:
GAZ63 said:

well on refusal of entry for not being a born and bred englishman who grew up within 5metres of maine road, you would be put into the foreigner holding pen. you could air your grievance there i suppose?

lol...great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.