On the Metrolink last night

toby

After the game a gentleman got off at New Islington and collapsed does anyone know him ? Know how he is ?
Hats off to the guys who stopped to help him as well as he was on his own .

I don't know what the problem was with the met was last night but we were on it for a long time just waiting the carriages were more than packed they were busting at the seams and it was really hard to breathe . Also why are they using single carriage mets when there is such a demand for more .

Re: On the Metrolink last night

Hope he is ok
20 mins to wait after final whistle to wait for first Tram = JOKE
30 mins on the tram to piccadilly = JOKE

What on earth are they going to do when we extend????

bobbymanc11 said:
Hope he is ok
20 mins to wait after final whistle to wait for first Tram = JOKE
30 mins on the tram to piccadilly = JOKE

What on earth are they going to do when we extend????

Hope the guy was ok.

Mate unless you intend having a hour or so in a local boozer while the queue clears the Metro is shit after the game. Its always quicker to walk to town.

The metrolink does need to be sorted. I feel that as the season has gone on it has got even worse. For example, at the Chelsea FA Cup trams had apparently reached full capacity so I had to take a taxi which cost twice as much as the tram. Come on City, let's sort this metrolink out.

Matt The Blue said:
The metrolink does need to be sorted. I feel that as the season has gone on it has got even worse. For example, at the Chelsea FA Cup trams had apparently reached full capacity so I had to take a taxi which cost twice as much as the tram. Come on City, let's sort this metrolink out.

City don't actually run the metrolink mate, its nothing to do with the club at all.

Originals said:
Matt The Blue said:

City don't actually run the metrolink mate, its nothing to do with the club at all.

Still, it needs sorting out

The obvious thing would be to run more trams but a few games back a steward was telling me that it is impossible to do this.

I wasn't listening properly but he was going on about there being a limited amount of trams you can have on one line - the electricity flowing through the cables is not enough to power more trams at once. Apparently its not like trains that power themselves.

geoff hammond said:
The obvious thing would be to run more trams but a few games back a steward was telling me that it is impossible to do this.

I wasn't listening properly but he was going on about there being a limited amount of trams you can have on one line - the electricity flowing through the cables is not enough to power more trams at once. Apparently its not like trains that power themselves.

Well they knew the Etihad was going to have a stop so they should of made cables which could cope with more trams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.