On the piste..

Pelly Greeny said:
Oh fucking hell it's that time of year again.

The time when ski-wankers on the train or tram feel it necessary to let everyone in the whole carriage know that they're going fucking skiing or snowboarding by raising their voice to tell the other boring twat on the end of the phone which resort they're going to this year, how expensive it'll be blah blah blah!!

The only time of the time of the year that golfers aren't topping my Sporting Twats list.

'How to piss loads of people off in one post' award goes to......

mcmanus said:
Pelly Greeny said:

The time when ski-wankers on the train or tram feel it necessary to let everyone in the whole carriage know that they're going fucking skiing or snowboarding by raising their voice to tell the other boring twat on the end of the phone which resort they're going to this year, how expensive it'll be blah blah blah!!

The only time of the time of the year that golfers aren't topping my Sporting Twats list.

Is it me? Is it? IS IT? It's me isn't? Oh please say it's me. What do I win? PRESENTS!

BimboBob said:
mcmanus said:
Pelly Greeny said:

Is it me? Is it? IS IT? It's me isn't? Oh please say it's me. What do I win? PRESENTS!

You've won it the last six years running ya dick.

MCC said:
Nothing like being at the top of the mountain, 11am, the sun beating down, bright blue sky, views for miles and miles and having your skis off and it being happy hour. A great feeling.

That's fucking Nothwich all over.

MCC said:
1st skiing day lined up for this Sunday in Austria. Very much a social skier with shots on the bus on the way to the slopes, a few runs, pre-lunch weissbier around 11am, a couple more runs, a nice long lunch, a few runs, afternoon drinks, a couple more runs and then the cable car down for apres ski activities around 3pm. Nice and easy. Nothing silly. Any bluemooners off on the piste this winter?

Very jealous.

Normally go over new year but will have to wait until Feb this (next) year.

Enjoy mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.