On the Road to Wembley!

granny granny on yer tranny; at bastard work but knocking off at 3 to find a pub full of Blues.

''Allez les Blues....''
Got your copy good buddy

Now sat in boozer in abersoch with a bottle of red (dont sell it by the glass ... what can i do) and theres plenty of blues.

Day ont beach, watch city win cup, chippy tea.

Im winning in life !!!

Nice to meet meet you!

It was lovely to meet you as well, to put a face to the name as we said. Plus when I went back into the Ibis I bumped in to the legend that is @Bill Great to see him also. It was the best day and today, being my birthday I feel that the lads gave me a fantastic birthday present!!! Plus the video greeting the club send was from Vinnie. Apart from the fact that he is leaving us my cup runneth over. What a weekend. Just got home.

It was lovely to meet you as well, to put a face to the name as we said. Plus when I went back into the Ibis I bumped in to the legend that is @Bill Great to see him also. It was the best day and today, being my birthday I feel that the lads gave me a fantastic birthday present!!! Plus the video greeting the club send was from Vinnie. Apart from the fact that he is leaving us my cup runneth over. What a weekend. Just got home.
Happy birthday Sheila

Good to see you x

Happy birthday, we’ll have to meet sometime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.