On the train

MikeF said:
Eccles Blue said:
Last season they were on the same train as me coming back from Fulham and Carlos Tevez sat down at my table in First Class (I upgraded ok!!) I had fallen asleep and woke up to see him sitting across the table from me and closed my eyes again because I thought I was dreaming. He had come into the ordinary FC section to sit with his family/friends, the rest of the squad were in a 'guarded' section. Kompany, Ireland and a few others got off at Stockport.

And for those who don't believe me, I have the photo to prove it!! I very politely asked him for a photo and he was charming. Was so overwhelmed that I forgot to ask for an autograph or anything.

So yes, they do travel with the proletariat Dave Ewings back 'eader!!

Pffft, give over I'm not having that for one minute, surely each player flew back on their own A380, if not something needs to be done about this

*rofl* I actually sent a text message to three people and it was one of them who said ask him for a photo to prove it! I hadn't thought about it! (Phone on silent by the way)

yes we saw them, got the 8-15 back from euston. on the train in first class the train manager came over to me and my two boys and said were we with city, we said no why she replied that she had been told to clear coach H, which we were next to ,we were rubbing our hands and my two boys faces lit up at the thought of the players and maybe the chance to meet some of them after what we'de just witnessed at craven cottage was great we waited to see them walk down the ramp and sure enough down the ramp they came and got on the train next to us at platform 17 fuckin gutted we was.what a game ,class everyone of them good day out one of the best away days.,

mcfc9 said:
yes we saw them, got the 8-15 back from euston. on the train in first class the train manager came over to me and my two boys and said were we with city, we said no why she replied that she had been told to clear coach H, which we were next to ,we were rubbing our hands and my two boys faces lit up at the thought of the players and maybe the chance to meet some of them after what we'de just witnessed at craven cottage was great we waited to see them walk down the ramp and sure enough down the ramp they came and got on the train next to us at platform 17 fuckin gutted we was.what a game ,class everyone of them good day out one of the best away days.,

Last year they brought the Finglands Coach right onto the platform and the players just walked off the coach and onto the train. The City fans still arriving were applauding them and I got off the train to applaud as well. They also had a silver service meal on the train. Saw all the tables laid out as I walked along the platform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.