On this day, the Holiest day in the Islamic Year:

Ajay

Fellow Bluemooners,

Today has a very special significance as not only is it Eid El Fitr, the Holiest day of the Islamic year, but it is also the day our boys travel out of Manchester for a ground breaking game that in all honesty could change our history and act as a catalyst surging us into a new era.

Having spent the last 30 days fasting, I have already been the Mosque to offer my Eid prays at 6:15am and now will wait for an endless stream of guests to visit and celebrate Eid with me and my family...

That is until 4:00pm Dubai time when the house will become crowded with my fellow football loving friends who are coming to enjoy the game with me, some neutral and even some Scum supporters will be here so all in all it looks like an eventful day.

On this day, I wish you all (Muslim and non-Muslim) good health, happiness, prosperity and a win over our fading neighbours, may Allah Bless us all, especially giving our squad that extra passion, drive and determination we need.

Eid Mubarek,

Ajay

I once went a week without eating crisps in support of fairies so I know what you're going through my little cocker spaniel.

Eid Mubarak, Ajay we haven't been to the Masjeed yet. looks like the players will be getting a big Eidi from our owners if they win..LOL

Salaam (I think) Ajay. Have a great day after your fast. Whatever happens it's goin' to be memorable!! Best wishes to you an' all your mates watchin' the game. CTWD

ُi was going to write a topic about Eid Al fitr
but you did it before me
i like to congratulate all for this Holy occasion
Eid Mubarak Shiekh Mansoor
and All Man City fans around the world
this year two Eids in the same day
Eid Al Fitr and the Eid of our victory in Old trafford

happy-eid-2009.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.