On your marks, get set, EGO

He's actually a Leeds fan believe it or not!

Mark Rivlin is a copywriter, editor and cricket junkie who also admits to a craving for football and Leeds United (the two are mutually exclusive). Mark spent 11 years on the Sunday People sports desk decoding football stories from England's finest drinkers (also known as match reporters), and he has written on sport for national and regional titles in the UK and beyond

Bilboblue said:

i find that very hard to believe

"How is Mark Hughes going to deal with the egos in the changing room? Certainly not the way Sir Alex does.

How is Hughes going to get 11 stars to play as a team? Certainly not the way Sir Alex does.

How is he going to keep going when a few results go against them? Certainly not the way Sir Alex does.

4431_298x225.jpg

GIVE US A BREAK, PRICK

Why do you think everybody that dislikes your club is a Manc? I don't think everybody that hates Arsenal is a Yid.

BlueSinceBirth said:
Bilboblue said:

i find that very hard to believe

"How is Mark Hughes going to deal with the egos in the changing room? Certainly not the way Sir Alex does.

How is Hughes going to get 11 stars to play as a team? Certainly not the way Sir Alex does.

How is he going to keep going when a few results go against them? Certainly not the way Sir Alex does.

4431_298x225.jpg

GIVE US A BREAK, PRICK

Is that Rooneys dad??

My god he is hanging, I bet the only time he has had a shag is when he has paid for it. I find it hard to let people as ugly as that make me angry, I just feel sorry for them and even more so for his mother!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.