One a penny , two a penny, hot tick buns

It’s the same principle as a cheese and onion roll masquerading as a sausage roll. Not inherently awful, but you’re being sold a lie by your eyes!
I’ve experienced that. Being lied to by your eyes is no fun. I first saw my missus and thought she was a vision of beauty and an angel sent down from above.

Turns out she’s a fucking psychotic loonie who puts the fear into me!! :-)

Remember a story about Christmas being cancelled in a school last year so not to offend certain people.

This is just the next in a long line of bullshit attempts to both appease and infuriate in equal measure.

Me? I couldn’t give a dry fart what pattern is on a bun.

That's ok, i don't mind that. But i do mind buying hot tick buns and i feel fuckin' cross that some people get offended by a fuckin' cross on a bun.

I don’t know of anybody, and haven’t seen evidence of anybody being offended by a cross on a bun. This is a business decision that a corporation has made to maximise its sales of an item by broadening its target market.

Your ire is entirely misplaced onto a group of people that we have no evidence actually exist.

I wonder how many of you protesting on here go to church or believe in any of it ?
My guess is 2.
We are a multi cultural country. If someone wants to bake a bun with a tick on it so what.
It’s great isn’t it? All the hoo-hars going on in the world over people who think their make-believe god is better than someone else’s.

I find it all very funny to be honest.

I hope ‘sure’ sue them.
It’s an absolute disgrace and if it’s not brought up at the next PMQs then I’m never buying one again. Or at least I wouldn’t if I’d ever bought one before.
Can we set up a petition?

Cant we keep religion out of Easter celebrations, I mean they have already fuc#ed up Christmas!

I hope ‘sure’ sue them.
It’s an absolute disgrace and if it’s not brought up at the next PMQs then I’m never buying one again. Or at least I wouldn’t if I’d ever bought one before.
Can we set up a petition?

We could organise a walk out on 80 minutes in the Luton game mate?

The bun marks the end of the Christian season of Lent and different parts of the hot cross bun have a certain meaning, including the cross representing the crucifixion of Jesus, the spices inside signifying the spices used to embalm him at his burial and sometimes also orange peel to reflect the bitterness of his time on the cross.[6][7]

Ps might start a thread,tick or cross .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.