One Assist...

Josh Blue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
James Milner - 7 Premier League assists. I find that surprising.

Howcome? hes a good player mate

Can I make it clear that I was not in any way criticising Milner! Why would anyone automatically assume that I think a player is shit just because I am surprised by how many assists he made? Just he wasn't first choice much of the season, played out wide more often than not when he did play, which I don't think particularly suits him but mainly, I just don't remember him getting many assists! He got the second most assists for us, frankly I'm surprised that you don't find that surprising.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC-alan88 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Not really. People just want to believe he was shit because that's the "in" thing.

People need to stop believing bullshit other people write and form their own opinions.

What the fuck are you going on about?

MCFC-alan88 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Not really. People just want to believe he was shit because that's the "in" thing.

People need to stop believing bullshit other people write and form their own opinions.

I agree with your opinion Alan I don't need my own ;-)

How do we think Milner will do next year?

Lancet Fluke said:
Josh Blue said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Can I make it clear that I was not in any way criticising Milner! Why would anyone automatically assume that I think a player is shit just because I am surprised by how many assists he made? Just he wasn't first choice much of the season, played out wide more often than not when he did play, which I don't think particularly suits him but mainly, I just don't remember him getting many assists! He got the second most assists for us, frankly I'm surprised that you don't find that surprising.

-- Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm --

MCFC-alan88 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Read it again, it wasn't aimed at you. It was a general comment. No need to don your keyboard and brace yourself.

thetimeisup said:
http://www.premierleague.com/page/Statistics

This is for the premier league
Just looked on there. Apparently Paul Robinson has twice as many assists as Bale, and the Wigan 'keeper (Al Habsi) has the same amount of assists as Bale. T'riffic!

He has been one of the best players in the league this year. This is hardly surprising stuff.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Josh Blue said:

Can I make it clear that I was not in any way criticising Milner! Why would anyone automatically assume that I think a player is shit just because I am surprised by how many assists he made? Just he wasn't first choice much of the season, played out wide more often than not when he did play, which I don't think particularly suits him but mainly, I just don't remember him getting many assists! He got the second most assists for us, frankly I'm surprised that you don't find that surprising.

-- Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm --

MCFC-alan88 said:

Read it again, it wasn't aimed at you. It was a general comment. No need to don your keyboard and brace yourself.

Yep, read it again and still think it was aimed at me (as well as others, presumably) considering you quoted me and the way it was clearly a response to what I had said. Bit weird considering I didn't suggest I thought Milner was shit. As for the "don your keyboard and brace yourself" bit, I don't even understand that, it is gibberish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.