ONE CHOICE- Who is your favourite current City player.

This thread makes me laugh. Where would our goals come from without Tevez. Some of our fans really are that fucking stupid. Anyone who hasn't said Tevz please go and have a look at his record for us.

Carl_Man_City said:
This thread makes me laugh. Where would our goals come from without Tevez. Some of our fans really are that fucking stupid. Anyone who hasn't said Tevz please go and have a look at his record for us.

messi is the best player in the world , but if u ask me who is my favouraite player , its not messi

we know teves is the best player in man city < but he is not my favourite player

Uae man fan said:
Carl_Man_City said:

messi is the best player in the world , but if u ask me who is my favouraite player , its not messi

we know teves is the best player in man city < but he is not my favourite player

huh?

Carl_Man_City said:

With due respect to another Blue, I don't think I was asked who the MVP was or who the best scorer was. I think I was asked who MY favourite City player is today. Those two things don't have to be the same.

My answer is David Silva.

A picture's worth a thousand words...

David-Silva-is-in-inspire-012.jpg

MotownBlue said:
Carl_Man_City said:

With due respect to another Blue, I don't think I was asked who the MVP was or who the best scorer was. I think I was asked who MY favourite City player is today. Those two things don't have to be the same.

My answer is David Silva.

A picture's worth a thousand words...

David-Silva-is-in-inspire-012.jpg

ok fair enough, it just annoys me when people overlook a player who makes us what we are it just makes me think some people take tevez for granted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.