One final push!!!!!!

Re: Help a blue out....

eshiers1 said:
i wonder what would happen if they find out we may have slightly tipped the votes in your favour!

you are now 7 votes in the lead!!

He's in America shouldn't that be 'leash'

Fook me!!!

Cheers all, I just got back from being dragged around the shops all day, just what I needed to see....COME ON!

Cheers for linking the thread Robbo, keep the votes coming if you can.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FELLOW BLUES, HAVE A SAFE ONE AND LETS HOPE FATHER TIME BRINGS US SOME BRAND NEW SUPERSTARS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!!

Just out of curiosity TFC, when do the polling stations close? Midnight tonight your time? BTW, that mutt has had 5 votes off me today; I hope your missus is VERY grateful to you!!

jimharri said:
Just out of curiosity TFC, when do the polling stations close? Midnight tonight your time? BTW, that mutt has had 5 votes off me today; I hope your missus is VERY grateful to you!!

I believe it says ballots closed on January 3rd, Jim.

CarolinaBlue said:
jimharri said:

I believe it says ballots closed on January 3rd, Jim.
Cheers CB; when you get to my age, the eyesight and concentration isn't what it used to be!!

jimharri said:

She had better be mate, we were getting battered this morning and she'd practically given up, I told her never to underestimate the power of Manchester City and its top notch fans! :)

TFC said:
jimharri said:

She had better be mate, we were getting battered this morning and she'd practically given up, I told her never to underestimate the power of Manchester City and its top notch fans! :)

So far Iv'e voted 10 times (with the help of the missus and the office staff that were in today) Go Team Casey.

PS Missus logged on to various email addresses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.