One final push!!!!!!

Re: Help a blue out....

Top Dog 2008 competion.

SWEETIE:

She owns: Barry and Mary Jean Martin
Weight: 15 pounds
Hobbies: Sneaking food from her two siblings. She also lovesto sit on the screened porch and chatterat the birds and squirrels.

Now then, a picture, of this friendly pooch.

Wait for it... it's good, really good.

1230386672495635f0b7929.jpg

Yep.

voted, your well in the lead, i wonder if they can see the i.p adresses of voters

JonnyQuest said:
voted, your well in the lead, i wonder if they can see the i.p adresses of voters

Yeah, if you click on "votes" it gives you a list of who has voted. If you are not registered on the site, it just shows your IP.

josh06 said:
JonnyQuest said:

Yeah, if you click on "votes" it gives you a list of who has voted. If you are not registered on the site, it just shows your IP.
Well, it does say onthe site ""Campaigning is welcome. Recruiting friends and family to vote from far away places is fine." The multiple voting by individuals (*cough*) might be a problem!

TFC said:
...alright lads & lasses, I need a favour if you would.

My dog is up for the 'Top Dog of the Year' in the local rag, and is currently getting a good battering, which I'm not too happy about.

She is a big blue, watches the games with me in her City collar, bless her cottons. So if you get a minute, go to:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.blufftontoday.com/taxonomy/term/882" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.blufftontoday.com/taxonomy/term/882</a>

and vote for 'Casey'....how could you say no to this face?

dsc00186100x160dq3.jpg

Cheers :)

P.S. Feel free to turn this into a 'how camp is TFC' thread, but I'm doing it for the missus really....(plus I fooking hate losing!)

;) :) :)
Cheer mate! Voted and you are in the lead by!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.