Mangala (hopefully) - £32m

Outgoings (completed and potential):

Barry (Pre loan agreement) - £2m
Rodwell - £10m
Garcia - £12m
Nasty (Rumoured) - £15m
Sinclair - £2m
Guidetti - £2m

May be hard to hard to sell Richards he may well go on loan but given Rodwell's injury record the last 2 years and we were still able to get £10m for him maybe there's hope we can get a few quid for Richards as well..

So my point is this ..... There could still be a big signing late in the window, if all the outgoings go to plan I think City could spring a surprise with a late stella signing ......

Given that Juve are interested in Nasty I would love us to hijack the Vidal deal just to p*ss off United :-)

But I do think Vidal hijacked himself out of going there just recently.

If we do have some money for a signing after the outgoings it would not hurt to see what is potentially available. Kind of feels to me like that would be a deadline day thing if it happened - someone suddenly comes available at the last minute and there is Txiki with 30 mil in his chequebook ready and whatnot.

Blue Haze said:

I don't think we can afford to buy him now due to FFP sanctions - I'm guessing Monaco would want to recoup their money on him - £50m+

I know there have been rumours of a loan deal with option buy at end of the season

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
But I do think Vidal hijacked himself out of going there just recently.

If we do have some money for a signing after the outgoings it would not hurt to see what is potentially available. Kind of feels to me like that would be a deadline day thing if it happened - someone suddenly comes available at the last minute and there is Txiki with 30 mil in his chequebook ready and whatnot.

Some section of media are reporting that the Vidal to rags deal is back on .... £40m

I'm With Stupid said:
Someone at the club said that after mangala that would be it,.didn't they?

I think they did ... Buy you never know what might transpire!! .....

To register Mangala we are going to have to sell a foreign player, that player is looking like it will be Garcia.

Nastasic is still classed as U21 for another season so doesn't get classified as a foreign player just yet, so even if we sell him we are going to have to sell on a foreign player, so who? Negredo? I don't see it.

I don't see any homegrown player improving us.

Plus I get the feeling part of us breaking even next season may come down to partly getting a target net spend this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.