One Final Surprise Incoming?

sam-caddick said:
To register Mangala we are going to have to sell a foreign player, that player is looking like it will be Garcia.

Nastasic is still classed as U21 for another season so doesn't get classified as a foreign player just yet, so even if we sell him we are going to have to sell on a foreign player, so who? Negredo? I don't see it.

I don't see any homegrown player improving us.

Plus I get the feeling part of us breaking even next season may come down to partly getting a target net spend this summer.
We should have broke even in May just gone. We expect to be in profit next year.
Quite correct in regards the foreign players though, if there's any business left they'll be association trained.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
The only signing we could possibly make (Mangala the exception) is a left sided winger/AM but who.
They'd have to be homegrown too. So I reckon we should go for Matt Jarvis or Stuart Downing. Or maybe see if McManaman wants to come out of retirement.

Or here's a better idea... why don't we realise that our squad is complete and gain some brownie points with UEFA by spending about half our cap?

Tricky_Trev said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
The only signing we could possibly make (Mangala the exception) is a left sided winger/AM but who.
They'd have to be homegrown too. So I reckon we should go for Matt Jarvis or Stuart Downing. Or maybe see if McManaman wants to come out of retirement.

Or here's a better idea... why don't we realise that our squad is complete and gain some brownie points with UEFA by spending about half our cap?

Stick with Sinclair he will rip the PL this year ;)

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Sky reporting that Di Maria to PSG is off..........
Apparently he is "Too expensive"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the same club that thinks Luiz at 50m is a good deal!

CTID101 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the idiots spent their whole FFP budget on Luiz. thats why they can't sign di maria.

MeatHunterrr said:
CTID101 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the idiots spent their whole FFP budget on Luiz. thats why they can't sign di maria.

unless they can offload Cavani to either ARS or liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.