One Final Surprise Incoming?

With Zuchilini going on a years loan to Valencia and Isco only making the Real bench any chance? would anybody be up for an Isco

johnmc said:
aguero93:20 said:
George Hannah said:
Schneiderlin's home grown
Unfortunately for Morgan, Zuculini is better.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but please tell me what yours is based on. Did you watch a lot of Zuculini play in Argentina? Or are you basing it on what you have seen in pre-season?
Common sense. I would have Shneiderlin all day. Had a crackin game against us last year and was consistant all season. See if the Saints want to swap, I doubt it.

totallywired said:
johnmc said:
aguero93:20 said:
Unfortunately for Morgan, Zuculini is better.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but please tell me what yours is based on. Did you watch a lot of Zuculini play in Argentina? Or are you basing it on what you have seen in pre-season?
Common sense. I would have Shneiderlin all day. Had a crackin game against us last year and was consistant all season. See if the Saints want to swap, I doubt it.

Im talking about the poster saying Zuculini is better

Sorry, should have said Zuculini is better suited to our team than the Saints lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.