One for all you Wayne Rooney fans.....:-)

I find the 'designed by Wayne Rooney' bit very worrying.....What, as mentioned before, are his engineering credentials? Did he once build his own stunt scooter, then a BMX, then move on to motorbikes? What next for this self-taught engineer, maybe an extension of Old Trafford to cope with their ever expanding fan base?

It was voted best of the 2012 season....? Erm was last season I'm afraid.....

And just goes to show how deluded united fans are if that is the best goal

Fuck Rooney and fuck his bike he is a horrible, horrible ****.
Using charities to clean up your image with such a vanity project shows that even more. Look at Drogba got £3 mil from Pepsi and he went and built schools and hospitals and never said a word. It was only when other players and people around the project started mentioning that he gives away ALL his endorsement money people started realising how charitable he is. Not mister fucking Wayne me and my football mates give money in public with cameras and a PR company around us. I hate people like that and the fact its Rooney makes me hate him more.

I was glad he never played yesterday wouldnt give a shit if he was dropped forever to be honest.

I got my hands on the original design.

img_0783.jpg

didactic said:
Using charities to clean up your image with such a vanity project shows that even more. Look at Drogba got £3 mil from Pepsi and he went and built schools and hospitals and never said a word. It was only when other players and people around the project started mentioning that he gives away ALL his endorsement money people started realising how charitable he is. Not mister fucking Wayne me and my football mates give money in public with cameras and a PR company around us. I hate people like that and the fact its Rooney makes me hate him more.

I was glad he never played yesterday wouldnt give a shit if he was dropped forever to be honest.

So basically black footballers raising money for charity = good.
White footballers raising money for charity = bad.
How on earth did we resolve such complex ethical and moral issues without you?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
didactic said:

I can see this post being swerved, reported or cried over by a certain poster.

Feed-The-Goat said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
didactic said:

I can see this post being swerved, reported or cried over by a certain poster.

My money is on all three,although not necessarily in that order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.