One for the FOC

What's Mr Chips doing?

6snpwcx.gif

I remember listening to a radio station when I was a nipper and it ended with May Each Day by Andy Williams.around the same time on a Sunday we had to endure Sing something simple featuring the Cliff Adams Singers while we were having our tea, then it was the nit comb out, bath the bed.

I remember listening to a radio station when I was a nipper and it ended with May Each Day by Andy Williams.around the same time on a Sunday we had to endure Sing something simple featuring the Cliff Adams Singers while we were having our tea, then it was the nit comb out, bath the bed.

Quite right too, you didn't want nitty Nora the bug explorer on your case at school.

Did I live with you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.