One for the plane geeks

Thanks for the info FBSF.
I collect Airline Playing Cards and have a full list of more than 2000 images of all known Airline cards.

Never seen this one before and couldn`t find it on Google.My mistake as I was looking for something titled "Avisco" and not "Avispo".
Need to go to to Specsavers it appears.
Cheers mate.
Surprised you didn’t see them when they first came out :-)

Was it this one? The only Vampire left flying in the UK according to wiki.

1.jpg
Goes with a right bang on start up. Looks like it's on fire.

So it's true about them there aliens coming then

I’m wondering wether to start digging an underground defensive base, from which, I will launch the fightback for our planet.

Either that or I will have a cup of tea and a biscuit.

Yes mate it must have been, any way of finding out when it flew you reckon?

There's a lot of info about it actually -- just Google the serial number WZ507. In terms of traditional UK aircraft registry I believe it's registered G-VTII but FlightAware can't track it, though it's registered to a Mark Brian Hooton who shows up as the pilot on other pages as well.

I’m wondering wether to start digging an underground defensive base, from which, I will launch the fightback for our planet.

Either that or I will have a cup of tea and a biscuit.

You'll be safe as houses up there mate,there is no way aliens will try and take you lot on ,they'll get twatted :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.