One more yet : MCFC Requested special dispensation

Re: ONE MORE YET: MCFC REQUESTED SPECIAL DISPENSATION

bizzbo said:
Jake The Muss said:
That was due to snow wasn't it.

I think what happened was that Arsenal submitted their paperwork, but a dispute between Arshavin and Zenit over a loyalty payment meant that Zenit did not submit their paperwork to the FA. I can't remember whether it was one day late or two, but it was after the extended deadline put in place because of the snow.
Its corrupt but if we really wanted him and Real want him out, im pretty sure the two clubs could conspire to "create" a placebo clause in his current Madrid contract implying he's owed some kind of payment, just to make this delay justified!

Fuck me Im going to deep now. Sorry

Right its fuckin simple city!

Apply me as the CEO and i will have this deal done before you padawans go to sleep.

I would simply ring up and say oii some knob ed turned down big Ronald McDonalds permit so we didnt have enuff time to complete lady gaga's transfer!

Simples

mcfc_die_hard said:

Apply me as the CEO and i will have this deal done before you padawans go to sleep.

I would simply ring up and say oii some knob ed turned down big Ronald McDonalds permit so we didnt have enuff time to complete lady gaga's transfer!

Simples
Fuck the CEO job, this country is crying out for you to be PM, with an attitude like that.

mcfc_die_hard said:

Simples

hahahahaha quality give ^^^^^^^^^ him the job

i am not a watcher of spanish football is gago any good and who does he play like

OK, here's a couple of thoughts.

A) Special Dispensation relates to City being given poor advice from a legit Kenyan FA/English FA/Italian FA /FIFA or UK Government official that led to the break down of the Mariga deal. They could then say the only deal we could possibly conclude was the Gago one - All parties agree we were not a fault and hey presto.

B) The second thought is as convoluted as can be but perfectly legit.

Real Madrid sign a deal with Ferostal for some project or another costing £18m, coincidentally they release (by mutual agreement) Gago from his contract. City happen to pick him up as a free agent, for which transfer windows do not apply.

There you go ay player you want, whenever you want them.

pedro666 said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Simples

hahahahaha quality give ^^^^^^^^^ him the job

Cook you best be watching out for me ;)

leewill31 said:
Blue Hefner said:
IF it is true that we are going for 'special Dispensation' on what grounds do we make our case?:
A) Our owner is very busy and we couldn't get hold of him all month.....or
B) We rate him very highly. That is why we left it 'til the last minute to try and shave a few euros off the price?

Seriously though, what is our case IF this is true. Hope its not 'cos he's shit and will do nothing for us

as i said earlier!

im not really sure why some of you are coming to this conclusion he was one of real madrids main players in the centre for the past 2 seasons and by all accounts has played very well for real madrid.

he has to compete with the likes of alonso and if you want an opinion of a real madrid fan then it will be very biased when they compare him to the likes of kaka,ronaldo,alonso!

he is a no nonsense central midfielder just what we need atm and i will be a little pissed that we missed out on him since losing mcdonald to the permit bollocks

Because from what I've seen of him he looks shite.
He seems to stand around in the middle of the park and pass it sideways to someone else. Which is all well and good if your Real Madrid and 6 other players can create and most teams just sit off them so not much of a mid-field battle is needed. In my opinion the game in England(which hopefullt he will never play in for us) will pass him by

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.