One Of Many Reasons Why We All Love Zab(Iron Man)

jrb

Taken from the OS.

“It was a brilliant ovation as I came off from a fantastic set of fans,” he said. “I’d like to thank them for that and say that it means so much that people recognise and appreciate that you’re giving 100% for the Club and that’s what I will always do for City.”

I'm feeling all emotional.

jrb said:
Taken from the OS.

“It was a brilliant ovation as I came off from a fantastic set of fans,” he said. “I’d like to thank them for that and say that it means so much that people recognise and appreciate that you’re giving 100% for the Club and that’s what I will always do for City.”

JRB, that is just how I felt as well, I got goose pimples reading that.

Zaba is rapidly catching up with Vincent Kompany as my present favourite City player and is probably edging out Dunnie as my all time favourite!! (& for those who know me that is the greatest praise I can give!!)

Pound for pound best player we have got by a country mile, epitomises everything you want from a city player .

Ive got tears in my eyes.

Fastly becoming my favourite ever.

I would take a bullet for Zabaleta, though he'd probably jump in front of me and catch it between his teeth.

jrb said:
Taken from the OS.

thats all very well, but could he do it on a cold Wednesday night in Stoke?

He is the ultimate professional and more. Every now and then a player becomes part of a club. It becomes impossible to imagine them playing anywhere else and neither would they want to. You get the feeling that if we suddenly lost the money and it all went tits up, Zabs would still be here no matter what.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.