One of our main detractors - Paul Merson

They didn't sack that woman sports presenter for being charged and found guilty of drink driving, so unfortunately Merson will still be gracing that shitty panel.

Merson makes my blood boil...but then again, i would imagine we are making him ill at the moment, having just thrashed the living daylights out of the team that thrashed the living daylights out of his team.
I won't be sending him any 'get well soon' cards. It would be another 'jelly and ice cream' day for me .

all u need to know about how much he knows about football is from this weeks nuts/zoo magazine.

This is his Great Britain Olympic Team:

GK: Allan McGregor
DF: Kyle Walker, Phil Jones, Jonny Evans, Gareth Bale
MF: Oxalde-Chamberlain, Jack Wiltshire, Ryan Giggs, Barry Brennan
ST: Sturridge, Wellbeck

hertsblue said:
all u need to know about how much he knows about football is from this weeks nuts/zoo magazine.

This is his Great Britain Olympic Team:

GK: Allan McGregor
DF: Kyle Walker, Phil Jones, Jonny Evans, Gareth Bale
MF: Oxalde-Chamberlain, Jack Wiltshire, Ryan Giggs, Barry Brennan
ST: Sturridge, Wellbeck
They'd get knocked out by burkina faso

F_200705_May12ed_im_165914a.jpg

poster_0qonj8ry33.jpg

rassclot said:
not that i'm aware of. presumably he's been given a bit off time off to let his stitched up face heal.

when he's found guilty of drink driving & dangerous driving then he should be sacked.
give him all the time he wants.... he is still an ugly b@st*7# !!!!

Nothing he said in that clip above wasn't fair comment.

We WERE boring last season. It didn't stop us winning most of our games though.

And the FA Cup.

And joint second place (third on GD).

And this season, we are reaping the rewards of having a fucking good manager now that we've bought a couple more players who can "turn it on" as he says.

baldmosher said:
Nothing he said in that clip above wasn't fair comment.

We WERE boring last season. It didn't stop us winning most of our games though.

And the FA Cup.

And joint second place (third on GD).

And this season, we are reaping the rewards of having a fucking good manager now that we've bought a couple more players who can "turn it on" as he says.

cheers paul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.