One of the funniest things ever read (Rag article) [Merged]

Re: One of the funniest things I have ever read

"My recent trip to Malaysia to watch Manchester United’s pre-season friendly against a Malaysian XI highlighted why this club is so great and why Man City are decades away from usurping Manchester United - and there is only a small, tiny, improbable chance of that happening."

Decades behind? We've got easily an equally good, if not better strike force than United! altho i probably rate Rooney at better than any of ours but we have better quality in numbers than them, take Rooney out and its a mid-table attack! Our midfield is easily equally as good, if not better than Uniteds! and altho they definately have a better defence it is only a matter of time before we catch them up (maybe this window if we get Terry and Lecsott!!)!

Trophies might take a few decades to catch up but decades we've got but its really where you are right now that you are judged on, history is just history really, it doesnt mean that much! We'll make our history now and ongoing!

"How many fans would turn up to greet Man City at an airport in Asia?
Does Man City even have an Asian fan cub outside of Thailand?"

Who gives a flying fuck about how many fans we have outside the north west of England? I fuckin dont! and i really fuckin dont care who supports us in the far east! United may rely on their shirt sales by the impressionable millions/billions over there but we've got an owner with enough money that we're more than comfortable if only seasoncard holders buy our shirts every season! and still buy better players and win more trophies than them, yet still keeping our coolness and individuality as fans other than the corperate machine that is ManU!

Re: One of the funniest things I have ever read

What a ****!!

Mercenaries, they have just sold a player who didn't want to be there.

The football they play!! If thats the case, why don't they support barca, they don't have to put 10 men behind the ball to win against CL rivals. Arsenal also play better football, and many more on the continent.

Money!! the rags were the first team to sell their soul on the stock market. They also hit a peak in the 90's (Like liverpool in the 80s), which co-insided with the formation of the Premier league. Due to this luck, the money from the new formation of the PL, helped united to pull away, as no-one could financially compete.

Thaksin take over!!! Many united fans may watch FCunited (10 of them), yet this idea was stolen from AFC Wimbledon, and professed to be their own idea, yet the sale to the americans was worse than Thaksins, as thaksin didn't swamp us with debt.

It is people like him who should not be able to have the internet and give the rag fans, an even worse name than they already have.

Off topic but about delusion at the swamp.
Can anyone post the article in MUEN re Baconface lying (again!) about the fee they offered for Benzema.
Looks like they are skint and trying to kid their deluded fans.
I am new so can't do it.

Tbh why do most of you lot get wound up by crap like that? Nothing will hurt them more than you lot beating them this year.

People have opions, we were meant to be out of the top 4 ages ago when spurs just missed out, they were meant to overtake us year after, yet spurs being spurs meant they fucked up.

Most of my mates think you will break the cartel. And if im honest it needs to be broken up, just not at our expense! United are worried as are we chelsea and liverpool cos were not sure what city are going to do.

We will win the league ;>), and i think you'll do well in a cup.

man city newsnow

this was on city's newsnow.

everything i dont want city to be, yet this red twat is proud of it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutdtalk.com/man-utd-are-bigger-than-man-city-ever-will-be/474/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutdtalk.com/man-utd-are-b ... ll-be/474/</a>

Re: man city newsnow

i hate fans like that. i'd hate city to become like that . i'd much rather have them greeted by a group of pissed up manc's!

Re: man city newsnow

But unlike Chelsea and now Man City, United were not bank-rolled. No, United enjoyed the fruits of their own labour and foresight.
Foresight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.