One or the other?

No way I'd give up kaiser. Unless you're referring to my Mrs, then I'd keep the card

If it is a genuine question and dilemma for the OP then keep the season card and give the dog to someone who will give it the love and loyalty that you appear incapable of.

Choice.
Give one up and never see them again.
Your faithful dog or your season card?

First world problems, so let's state the obvious you can't get rid of season card so you'll need to get creative.

I'm assuming the issue is the expense of keeping the dog!?
Do you have any neighbours / friends/ geese you could feed to the dog?

This is a bit ruff and I'm sorry to be the one to let you know the woof; your dog ain't been faithful chum!

Last edited:
If it is a genuine question and dilemma for the OP then keep the season card and give the dog to someone who will give it the love and loyalty that you appear incapable of.

Or is it a threat?

Heartwarming replies so far ,
Just goes to show ,a dog really is a mans best friend!

If this is actually a real life issue then personally I'd keep both. Sell as many of the games that you can if you can't get someone to look after your dog whilst at the game. When your dog eventually passes, you'll still have a seasoncard that'll help take your mind off losing your pal.

If this isn't possible then get rid of the seasoncard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.