One player...

kinkladze96 said:
alanjames24 said:
Right. Just checking.

i would like to see rooney alongside adebayor.
he is better than cruz tevez robbie, only bellamy at the moment would challenge that pairing.

In all honesty, if people are saying they'd have him, they might as well say they'd have Ronaldo, cause he is better. The point is, they're both a pair of pricks, and I don't want pricks playing for City.

alanjames24 said:
kinkladze96 said:
i would like to see rooney alongside adebayor.
he is better than cruz tevez robbie, only bellamy at the moment would challenge that pairing.

In all honesty, if people are saying they'd have him, they might as well say they'd have Ronaldo, cause he is better. The point is, they're both a pair of pricks, and I don't want pricks playing for City.

do you want the best players playing for city regardless of history?

kinkladze96 said:
alanjames24 said:

Not really. I want the best TEAM. A team of hard workers, like Bellamy. I thought Berkovic was the best player in our team a few years back, but I wasn't sad to see him go cause he was a right nobber. Right now I would rather see Bellamy keep playing than have Robbie walk back into the team, even though Robbie is regarded as 'better'.

Ok, I just read that, and I was a BIT sad to see Berkovic go, LOL.

alanjames24 said:
kinkladze96 said:

Not really. I want the best TEAM. A team of hard workers, like Bellamy. I thought Berkovic was the best player in our team a few years back, but I wasn't sad to see him go cause he was a right nobber. Right now I would rather see Bellamy keep playing than have Robbie walk back into the team, even though Robbie is regarded as 'better'.

unfortunately the best team with the best quality and the best hard workers in the recent past dwelled at the swamp.
mark hughes knows the formula for success.
berkovic was slightly less of a genius than bernarbia but the championship winning season was the most enjoyable i have ever seen.

kinkladze96 said:
alanjames24 said:

unfortunately the best team with the best quality and the best hard workers in the recent past dwelled at the swamp.
mark hughes knows the formula for success.
berkovic was slightly less of a genius than bernarbia but the championship winning season was the most enjoyable i have ever seen.

I'd agree there, except that Bernarbia couldn't cut it in the Premiership, where as Berkovic could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.