One punch/sudden knock outs

I've got to point out that one of these 'konockouts' is only acting really as it is in a film. Brownie points for anyone who knows!?

Also that guy who gets a kick to his face, ouch! anyone know whether he recovered?

The Scarf of Mancini said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfqQo_hdmuE[/youtube]

Cheeky recovery position before making his getaway

The sound as his head hit the pavement was a bit nasty.

Knockout by a slap ain't brilliant either.

SWP's back said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfqQo_hdmuE[/youtube]

Cheeky recovery position before making his getaway

True it was a slap but the sound was beautiful and his hand is like a shovel. R.I.P that man.

nu774ll said:
I've got to point out that one of these 'konockouts' is only acting really as it is in a film. Brownie points for anyone who knows!?

Also that guy who gets a kick to his face, ouch! anyone know whether he recovered?

the guy doing gymnastics with dreads,
from some film or other?

bluegonads said:
nu774ll said:

the guy doing gymnastics with dreads,
from some film or other?

Never back down.

SWP's back said:

True it was a slap but the sound was beautiful and his hand is like a shovel. R.I.P that man.

Seen this ages ago, awesome power to take a guy out with a slap I would NOT want to be on the end of one of those!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.