One year from now...

Cityisland

Thought a thread like this may lighten the mood...

I predict that we will be in a scrap for the title... going into the last couple of games with... Dunno. Anything can happen. Wouldnt rule Chelsea out, but then would be surprised to see a new manager in charge by this time next year. Conte is expericed and knows his stuff but the owner is mental.

Spurs will be scrapping for 4th with the Arse having struggled to settle at Wembley.

The Shite will be 3rd, more consistent with home wins, but ultimately come up short due to CL commitments- Oh yeah - I believe we will finish 4th but they win the europa this season..

Liverpool will be 5th/ 6th.. having sacked Klopp in November and replaced him with either someone very sensible or Gerrard. - Newcastle under Rafa to surprise and be the other 5th/ 6th side.

Bournemouth to go down.

Southampton to be in a relegation scrap as their selling policy/ inability to keep a manager finally catches up.

The rest is boring so they can do one.

Any other predictions welcome.

Chelsea and Liverpool vying for the title. Us sat comfy in third with a Champions League semi to look forward to

I would like to see us challenge for the title next season or at least be within 5 points. So many people have said that this is going to take 2 or more seasons! WTAF!!!!
A serious cull is needed or players need to adapt.

A thread like this would be better suited this evening or tomorrow. The children are still throwing their toys out of the pram and we'll just see a load of shitty sarcastic overly negative remarks.

Tbh we've gone three years without any sort of challenge. Title gone by Xmas to Feb which is pretty poor.

And every year it's just watch us go next season, as has been wrote on here on a daily basis.

There's to many good teams about who have a sniff of the title.

I just want to be in the running come April & May as it seems so long ago since we last were.

I would like to see us challenge for the title next season or at least be within 5 points. So many people have said that this is going to take 2 or more seasons! WTAF!!!!
A serious cull is needed or players need to adapt.

The problem is that we haven't managed the squad properly. We need to drop 3 or 4 out each year and replace them with quality. We have prolonged a number of players passed their sell by date and bought players like Fernando, Garcia, Navas, jovetic, Mangala and Nolito who should have improved the first team but ended up having little impact. With a few exceptions our better players have been here for 5 or 6 years or more but many of them are now struggling at this level. This summers clear out should have happened over the previous 2 or 3 transfer windows.

Tbh we've gone three years without any sort of challenge. Title gone by Xmas to Feb which is pretty poor.

And every year it's just watch us go next season, as has been wrote on here on a daily basis.

We're basically Arsenal now. We need 8 new players but not going to happen in one window. We're so stale.

Pep has a hell of a job to do over the summer to get us anywhere near the title next year.

We will be a lot closer in the title race than we have been over the last couple of seasons, we will still have to prioritise the domestic cups and a good run in Europe (either in the Europa League or preferably in the Champions League).

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.