One year today

allan harper

Since i gave up smoking. 15 years of being an heavy smoker i decided that i didnt want to die young and not see my daughter grow up, so on the 1st December 2008 i started my mission and on put on my first patch which i only used for 3 days then after that i was fine.

( i had 4 drags of a joint at liverpool ssssssshhhhhhhh )

well done as someone trying to give up admire your will power. my old man stopped 8 years ago and still admits he finds it hard in certain situations like when out drinking.

Well done mate, I'm trying to give up my 5 cigars a day, I have managed to stop for a few months a couple of times but keep going back to them. I'm definately gonna give it another go soon tho......

Well done mate. My mum stopped 3 and a half years ago cold turkey like you. She'd smoked since she was 11 and was on at least 20 a day for donkeys years. She hasn't smoked at all since but has put over 3 stone on so gets pissed off at times. It must take a lot of will power, nice one.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
well done as someone trying to give up admire your will power. my old man stopped 8 years ago and still admits he finds it hard in certain situations like when out drinking.

Its not really bothered me since they have banned smoking in pubs, when my mates go outside for a smoke i just stay inside, even when i do go outside i still dont get the earge to have one..

BlueMoon93 said:
Well done mate. My mum stopped 3 and a half years ago cold turkey like you. She'd smoked since she was 11 and was on at least 20 a day for donkeys years. She hasn't smoked at all since but has put over 3 stone on so gets pissed off at times. It must take a lot of will power, nice one.

i think thats why most women smokers are scared of giving up ( my ex grirlfriend was the same ) scared of putting weight on, me ive always been skinny so noone as noticed the 2 stone ive put on....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.