O'neill & keane

Re: O'neill & keane

That's gonna end in tears.

strongbowholic said:
That's gonna end in tears.

This is all all all wrong. Firstly keane as a assistant is going to only end in tears. He was a great player but not a good man manger and he will need to keep his ego and temper in check as a assistant manager. I just can,t see him doing it. His temper is not good at all and some of the players will not like him.

Also for me Martin O,Neil type of long ball football is not what the Irish football team needs. They need to stop thinking of the short term and risk not making the next two championships so that in the long term they can build a attacking team with players that can play in the top leagues.

Eamon dunphy in the rte studio going to have fun mocking this.

crazyg said:
Reminds me of Del Boy and Rodney as Batman and Robin.

Agree. Also reminds me of when england put terry venables as assitant manager to steve mcclaren. This will never ever work. Roy keane was a great player but he not a good manager or will not be as a assistant. Not good at dealing with footballers as good as him. His temper will be the biggest issue. O,neil football is dated and although worked with celtic, will be exposed by any good team at international level.

After his World Cup storm out I'm surprised he's anywhere near the national side ever again.

He did a bit of a Tevez at the time.

blue b4 the moon said:
After his World Cup storm out I'm surprised he's anywhere near the national side ever again.

He did a bit of a Tevez at the time.

Agree although mick did not handle it well doing a press conference 15 mins after the incident happened.

But roy keane is not a good enough at man managerment and i am amazed o,neil would choose him when he has never worked with him. Why not choose people you worked with in the past and you know.

This will be nothing but a mess for the irish team and eamon dunphy will have fun with it in the rte studio.

Great news!

Now when it next comes to internationals I won't have to listen to Keane on ITV. Long my his job with Ireland continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.