Online Shop

Complete waste of fucking time, can't log as my password is incorrect (works on main site) and can't register as a new user as I already have an account! Come on city get it bloody sorted.

Bojinov The Bull said:
ive never seen a shirt before that is just plain black, nothing else on it! I wouldn't pay £45 for that you can get a t-shirt from H&M for £5 that looks like that!

Plain black!!! Wow why didnt i think of that coulda saved myself £45, i didnt realise that was actually the shirt i thought they were unveiling it Friday. Thanks for the heads up i might be able to cancel it on time now

wouldnt let me log in either kept stating wrong password.
Rang the shop and ordered the lads kit age 2/3 with silva 21 printed.
Nearly £52 quid and that included seasoncard discount OUCH...!!!!!

theinvisibleman said:
I had the same problem but it accepted a PayPal payment then I cocked up the address somehow ending up with my Manchester postcode but in the Channel Islands therefore no VAT but £6.95 postage! I e-mailed the shop but not sure I will see either the shirt or my £50 again. Wish I had gone down the shop on Friday now!
Same as. Just orderd my lads now and the only way I could do it was Paypal, it also had me in the Channel Islands! Also it didnt say if I would have my shirt for Fiday?? Fooking £6 odd for postage. Welcome to City Kit-bag, now fuck off again!

Its out of Citys control isnt it? They flogged th retail side of the business to Shitbag I read on here, so blame Shitbag first, then City second for contracting out the online shop!

sboroMCFC said:
Complete waste of fucking time, can't log as my password is incorrect (works on main site) and can't register as a new user as I already have an account! Come on city get it bloody sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.