only 18K season tickets sold

jrb said:
BTW.

When's the best time to buy a ST at OT? Now. If the story is true then the Glazers will probably have to sell up. The new owners will come in and everyone who never renewed will want their season tickets back. Unfortunately somebody else will have them. There is no way the majority of United's season ticket holders will give them up and lose their prized seat for good. Would you? Exactly.

The Red Knights have promised that every season-ticket holder who joins the boycott will get the opportunity to buy their usual seat in the ground back once the Glazers have been forced out.

"

do the glazers care? theres plenty of asian glory hunters shouting "me love you long time" to rooney to fill any void

jrb said:
Old news. OT will be full again next season.

They've taken a leaf out of North Koreas book's and secretly shipped in 25000 japanese actors that are pretending to be from singapore..

Skashion said:
bluevengence said:
They are fooked either way.
They're not. If they sell to a decent owner who clears the debt to get back to being a profit making club, they'll be back to where they were before the Glazers.
they will have to make a lot of bloody profit to warent paying off that kind of debt,i'm sure by now many top investors have looked at them only to back off

Skashion said:
bluevengence said:
They are fooked either way.
They're not. If they sell to a decent owner who clears the debt to get back to being a profit making club, they'll be back to where they were before the Glazers.

Theres only our guys with enough money to do that......as i said they are fooked

They are all buying them late so they dont have the money in the bank to make the interest off apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.