Only 2 more defeats this season...

blueshortshorts

I reckon we've only 2 premiership defeats on the horizon, Everton away and Spuds away..I honestly feel we'll go to OT and and get another win, let's face it the script is written again, awful away from home all season then we go and end their title hopes on 9th May..sweet.

Not sure what to expect from UEFA but am just enjoying the ride, a week on Thursday will be fantastic, can't wait.

Then put the feet up for a summer of spending.

I suggest the doom mongers Chill out a bit, and look forward to the next few months....it';s going to be fun!

I like your optimism, but I don't think we are good enough to go to Old Scaffold and win.

blueshortshorts said:
I reckon we've only 2 premiership defeats on the horizon, Everton away and Spuds away..I honestly feel we'll go to OT and and get another win, let's face it the script is written again, awful away from home all season then we go and end their title hopes on 9th May..sweet.

Not sure what to expect from UEFA but am just enjoying the ride, a week on Thursday will be fantastic, can't wait.

I suggest the doom mongers Chill out a bit, and look forward to the next few months....it';s going to be fun!
You won't last long, coming on here all positive like that. It's against forum rules, especially after the odd time that we lose!

I'll be relatively pleased if we can get another point away from home, Spurs probably our best bet.

But if two defeats is all that we have left, lets lose to Fulham and West Brom, and finish off the season with a bang (and the UEFA Cup).

biffa said:
I like your optimism, but I don't think we are good enough to go to Old Scaffold and win.

City could get beat 6-0 at home of west brom the week before and it's still possible for city to go to OT and win the week after.

jimharri said:
blueshortshorts said:

You won't last long, coming on here all positive like that. It's against forum rules, especially after the odd time that we lose!

Oh don't worry Jim, i know the score...but life's too short to worry about the moaners on here
... we'll be looking back in years to come on this period in the clubs history, as the start of the next level, the point things started to swing back in City's favour..shame some people are too short sighted to see it!

Bring on the good times!!!

blueshortshorts said:
jimharri said:
blueshortshorts said:

Oh don't worry Jim, i know the score...but life's too short to worry about the moaners on here
... we'll be looking back in years to come on this period in the clubs history, as the start of the next level, the point things started to swing back in City's favour..shame some people are too short sighted to see it!

Such optimism, brings a tear to the eye... I'm fillin up!

bornblueegg said:
blueshortshorts said:
jimharri said:
blueshortshorts said:

Such optimism, brings a tear to the eye... I'm fillin up!
Cynic!

with only 2 more defeats and the rest wins are pts total comes to 53, that could get us 7th

Sloppyjoshua said:
with only 2 more defeats and the rest wins are pts total comes to 53, that could get us 7th

Not a hope in hell I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.