Only 5 hours to loan/sell Bridge Bellamy and Onuoha

Cobwebcat

Team supported
Manchester City
Better get cracking Mr Williams.

If nothing done by Wednesday 11PM and, presuming we don't name them in our squad, I take it they can't play for anyone till at least the January window?

What exactly do they do?

Re: Only 48 hours to loan/sell Bridge Bellamy and Onuoha

Cobwebcat said:

If nothing done by Wednesday 11PM and, presuming we don't name them in our squad, I take it they can't play for anyone till at least the January window?

What exactly do they do?

do a spot of training and pick up the wages - not there fault really but think they will go out on loan although surely Bobby can do something with Onuah

I reckon all have loans lined up,Onouha may even get a permanent,i can't understand the lack of reported interest there as he's plenty good enough for a mid to lower team and i don't imagine his wage is astronomical.

lee-mcfc said:
sell bridge to anyone

Bridge dont want to go to just anyone and why should he not his fault he was surplus to requirements - it was always pretty obvious that when he came he was merely being used as a strpping stone ot better players

he will get a loan deal and he will get paid his 90K or whatever and there is nothing we can do about it other than pay up his contract and tell him he can go on a free but going to cost lots of wonga

They will be gone i reckon.
I can only see SWP being left over who is still IIRC with the first team training so he has a part to play if he stays.

I hope they can get moves if loan or transfer, they took us from nothing to a good level and now we have "upgraded" once again.

Could we keep Bridge? It's not insane to say Clichy and Kolarov could have some injuries.

Cobwebcat said:

What exactly do they do?

From my memory of the rules if we do not name 25 other players and we have a player on our books who is elligible we have to name him in the squad, doesn't mean they have to play though.

Cityfan said:
Cobwebcat said:

What exactly do they do?

From my memory of the rules if we do not name 25 other players and we have a player on our books who is elligible we have to name him in the squad, doesn't mean they have to play though.

I don't think that's correct but I'm not sure.

alky313 said:
Could we keep Bridge? It's not insane to say Clichy and Kolarov could have some injuries.

LOL....then we are VERY unlucky, it's very unlikely. And i reckon Zabba would play there then. I would even play Lescott there before i would put my faith in Bridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.