Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

Re: Only Chelsea and City still undefeated after 8 games

Champions2012! said:
MCFC BOB said:
City, United, Arsenal and Chelsea will fill the top four spaces.

You sure about arsenal?
They looked pretty weak yesterday
One game means nothing. United looked pretty shit against us in the 6-1 last season but they still pushed us to the very end.

Interesting watchingthe change in Chelsea since AVB left and RDM came in. Is the change in Chelsea's results and style of football down to the manager or the players who obviously wanted AVB out. Was it Abramovich or RDM who wanted Hazard and Oscar etc? I just wonder who is actually picking the Chelsea teamsheet, the players, Abramovich or RDM?

Blue2112 said:
Interesting watchingthe change in Chelsea since AVB left and RDM came in. Is the change in Chelsea's results and style of football down to the manager or the players who obviously wanted AVB out. Was it Abramovich or RDM who wanted Hazard and Oscar etc? I just wonder who is actually picking the Chelsea teamsheet, the players, Abramovich or RDM?

I don't think rdm does anything there

Champions2012! said:
Blue2112 said:

That's my opinion too. Begs the question do you need a manager? Obviously that's not a serious remark but it seems at Chelsea certain players do seem to hold court.

Chelsea have had a marvelous transfer season. They've strengthened magnificently.

With that said, I believe we genuinely have the stronger team/squad.

Aguero/Dzeko > Sturridge/Torres
Nasri/Silva > Hazard/Mata
Yaya "IamAfuckingTrain" Toure > Lampard

Marin, Terry, and Ivanovic are all good players, but I still think ours are better :)

JBG said:
Chelsea have had a marvelous transfer season. They've strengthened magnificently.

With that said, I believe we genuinely have the stronger team/squad.

Aguero/Dzeko > Sturridge/Torres
Nasri/Silva > Hazard/Mata
Yaya "IamAfuckingTrain" Toure > Lampard

Marin, Terry, and Ivanovic are all good players, but I still think ours are better :)

I agree, expect chelsea to dip later this season

Blue2112 said:
Champions2012! said:
Blue2112 said:

That's my opinion too. Begs the question do you need a manager? Obviously that's not a serious remark but it seems at Chelsea certain players do seem to hold court.
You do because at some point hard decisions need to be made. My feeling is that now that those players have won the Champions League, they're much more amenable to the manager making changes plus the owner has started to show some of the players the exit.

MCFC BOB said:
Champions2012! said:
MCFC BOB said:
City, United, Arsenal and Chelsea will fill the top four spaces.

You sure about arsenal?
They looked pretty weak yesterday
One game means nothing. United looked pretty shit against us in the 6-1 last season but they still pushed us to the very end.
What about 8 games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.