Only women on Fenerbahce vs Manisaspor match (41000 of them)

MSP said:
they make more noise than most of EPL fans.

Another video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W79_xagopnI[/youtube]

still not as close as their better halfs:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrmcdq5SRuU[/youtube]

I just love atmosphere on Turkish and Greek stadiums...

you can clearly see a few blokes in there on the top video. and don't tell me they're under 12, on was bald and one was receding like fuck.

Hello everyone..
I am one of those lucky women, who was able to watch the match at Sukrusaracoglu Stadium.. It was incredible. You can not imagine the sound coming from those women.. The woman apperantly did not have deep knowledge regarding football but the love they bear to their team was great.
There were 50 000 women and children inside and nearly as many outside:)
Although the team has gone through very tough times, the fans never let them go..
BTW good luck to MCFC,

Best Regards,

Chaala frm Turkey

chaala-Trk said:
Hello everyone..
I am one of those lucky women, who was able to watch the match at Sukrusaracoglu Stadium.. It was incredible. You can not imagine the sound coming from those women.. The woman apperantly did not have deep knowledge regarding football but the love they bear to their team was great.
Although the team has gone through very tough times, the fans never let them go..
BTW good luck to MCFC,

Best Regards,

Chaala frm Turkey

bet you didn't know I posted on here before you made that remark.

chaala-Trk said:
Hello everyone..
BTW good luck to MCFC,

Best Regards,

Chaala frm Turkey

I wish Eastlands was as loud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.