Onuoha, Kompany, Zabaleta and De Jong

Blankomania

All had decent games. The centre backs handled everything thrown at them we don't need any new centre back. De jong and zabaleta contolled the midfield again.

Not sure about de jong ..... thought he was innefective , so did the MEN in their match player ratings ...... but the others had sound enough games , although Zabaletas passing could have been better.

Not sure about de jong ..... thought he was innefective , so did the MEN in their match player ratings ...... but the others had sound enough games , although Zabaletas passing could have been better.

Bigga said:
I have to say, Kompany had a MARE compared to his usual self!
agreed, however i think that is down to the very high standards he has set himself this season, he was the best of a bad bunch today

Defence played well. Hart had nothing to do. Just something lacking when trying to create when playing away against teams of the Stoke and Bolton moulds.

A few key players were off form today that didn't help.

SWP, Ireland, Robinho didn't play at their best, but that happens, and it showed as we lacked something in the final third.

DTKOAG said:
Bigga said:
I have to say, Kompany had a MARE compared to his usual self!
People are pressuming that Kompany will automaticaly slot into defence... and i have my doubts
Did i miss something or did they create something which was kompany's fault...

Kompany with his silly flighted, nowhere long balls. You're not Rio mate, just keep it simple like we know you can. Theres no point looking for positives out of this game because quite frankly there are none. As ive said a few times, we showed a complete lack of desire to win a game which we clearly should of. Only one player put in effort today and that was Bellamy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.