Oof what a picture! | New captains for this season

Not sure what your reply has to do with the question I replied to?
You said you doubt there is a pecking order, I’m confirming that yes there will be. For some reason I managed to delete part of your post when doing my reply but still though the point stood?

F6ZEwAkbAAAeKSg

Strange to see five choices, but this is a team of winners and we have leaders all over the pitch now. Gundo was someone many questioned in terms of captaincy but behind the scenes you can see his passion and his composure and how much the players would listen to him.

They all play different roles. In big games Bernardo tends to be an animal, covering every blade and driving us on. Kev is Kev - exceptional. Dias puts his body on the line. Walker is very experienced and to give a pre-match speech despite not being in the team shows his mentality, even if we may want to bury some of his off-field antics under the carpet when it comes to him "mentoring" the younger lads! Rodri is so reliable he's a natural leader.

If I was to pick one it would be Dias.

Stones would be up there too with his performances in big games last season in that hybrid role. But he's probably not put himself forwards.

dont they do the annual team photos in the stadium anymore with the extended back room staff included? This looks like its been done down the local park...

Haven't seen one done in the Stadium for a while. All seem to be done on or around the training pitch. Would like to see one with the backroom staff as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.