Open sale tickets?

Theengelbert

Will city at any stage sell tickets to the public without a match day membership? Even if they only sell half the stadium for the league cup ? I haven’t renewed mine this year but I wouldn’t mind going to a caribau cup game

Will city at any stage sell tickets to the public without a match day membership? Even if they only sell half the stadium for the league cup ? I haven’t renewed mine this year but I wouldn’t mind going to a caribau cup game
I’d say it’s unlikely as the club want to encourage fans to renew or buy memberships. There will be plenty for sale on here closer to the game so just keep your eyes peeled.

EDIT - if you check the Watford thread there’s already a few popping up.

Only when we get fucked off to the conference league and all the pretend City fans go back to supporting Arsenal and Chelsea.

Yep, no need to have a membership to buy from Livefootball, watch out though as about an extra 30% is added as a fee just before check out. Still good prices for Brentford. Annoyingly, you also don't need the 5 game purchase history to buy off them for Arsenal, Liverpool and United...Those rules are just for us!

Yep, no need to have a membership to buy from Livefootball, watch out though as about an extra 30% is added as a fee just before check out. Still good prices for Brentford. Annoyingly, you also don't need the 5 game purchase history to buy off them for Arsenal, Liverpool and United...Those rules are just for us!
Thanks for the reply. I haven't been to the Etihad for a long time , think I'm what's known as a FOC on here, even allowing for the huge prices (for a pensioner) I can't be doing with all the compexities of Memberships/Apps/points systems etc and the sheer hassle of getting to the ground and parking these days. Last time I went was an FA cup game, must be five or six years ago someone bought me and my partner tickets as a birthday present. I guess if I was younger and in better health I might think about it. When I was a lad and going to Maine Road you didn't get to see the game unless you were there (maybe some of it now and again on Match of the Day) but nowadays it's easy to watch the games on TV and with a big screen, sound surround and a couple of beers it's not that bad an option!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.