Open sale tickets?

Hey everyone,
Apologies if I’m replying on the wrong thread.
I’m really just hoping for some advice here. I’m new to this community, hence I can’t post in my own.
So basically I don’t live in the UK, but my partner moved there last year, and he's a massive Man City fan(since he was maybe 14). He’s been working super hard, balancing uni and two jobs.
One of his dreams has always been to attend a Manchester City game, especially one against Manchester United but unfortunately ever since he’s moved he hasn’t been able to do much for himself. I’ve been saving up to surprise him with a ticket to the December 15th match as a birthday present—I know it would mean the world to him. But as someone trying to buy from outside the UK, I’ve had no luck finding available tickets, the prices are daunting, and I really don’t know who to trust online. However, I am determined to find them. I checked on the website, had a friend call the Etihad stadium, checked reseller, and searched Reddit until it led me here.

I was hoping maybe someone here could point me in the right direction or suggest a trustworthy ticket reseller that won’t cost a fortune. I'd ideally love to get two tickets so he could take a friend. I’d also appreciate any insights on what basic seats might cost if I’d bought them directly from the club, and what I should expect to pay for a resale ticket.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really don’t want to risk getting scammed, so I’m counting on the help of fellow City fans!
Honestly, for that game you are very unlikely to find anything that isn’t a rip off site.

In terms of price, on my seasocard it works out at £45 per game, but does vary depending where in the stadium. I’ve no idea what city sell this for to non season ticket holders, would imagine £55-60 at a guess (but wouldn’t surprise me if more), but they will be long since sold out.

Reality is, very few people will want to sell their ticket for this one so you would do very well to find 2 off an every day fan who can’t attend.

I don’t know reseller sites so couldn’t recommend any, but all will be a rip off

Honestly, for that game you are very unlikely to find anything that isn’t a rip off site.

In terms of price, on my seasocard it works out at £45 per game, but does vary depending where in the stadium. I’ve no idea what city sell this for to non season ticket holders, would imagine £55-60 at a guess (but wouldn’t surprise me if more), but they will be long since sold out.

Reality is, very few people will want to sell their ticket for this one so you would do very well to find 2 off an every day fan who can’t attend.

I don’t know reseller sites so couldn’t recommend any, but all will be a rip off
Hi, thanks for the reply.

The website said that the tickets will open again 3 weeks prior to the game. Should I get a city membership on my partner’s behalf and hope that I’ll be able to get two tickets? One for him and one for his non-member friend.

Also, I spent hours on this forum yesterday and came across a few websites which seemed somewhat legit.
They seem to be selling some tickets but idk if I can trust them plus the prices are crazy high compared to what you have shared. Livefootballtickets.com
and Tiscombo
Would you be able to tell if either one is legit?

Thank you!!

Hey everyone,
Apologies if I’m replying on the wrong thread.
I’m really just hoping for some advice here. I’m new to this community, hence I can’t post in my own.
So basically I don’t live in the UK, but my partner moved there last year, and he's a massive Man City fan(since he was maybe 14). He’s been working super hard, balancing uni and two jobs.
One of his dreams has always been to attend a Manchester City game, especially one against Manchester United but unfortunately ever since he’s moved he hasn’t been able to do much for himself. I’ve been saving up to surprise him with a ticket to the December 15th match as a birthday present—I know it would mean the world to him. But as someone trying to buy from outside the UK, I’ve had no luck finding available tickets, the prices are daunting, and I really don’t know who to trust online. However, I am determined to find them. I checked on the website, had a friend call the Etihad stadium, checked reseller, and searched Reddit until it led me here.

I was hoping maybe someone here could point me in the right direction or suggest a trustworthy ticket reseller that won’t cost a fortune. I'd ideally love to get two tickets so he could take a friend. I’d also appreciate any insights on what basic seats might cost if I’d bought them directly from the club, and what I should expect to pay for a resale ticket.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really don’t want to risk getting scammed, so I’m counting on the help of fellow City fans!
You can get a free membership now and upgrade it at a later time of you need to. Manchester United tickets are the most sought after. My ST runs at £46 a game and my seat will be £73 to buy directly from City (you will get a£5 reduction with your matchday membership). You are probably better off keeping an eye on this forum maybe someone here can't make the game. Are you after just one ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.