Open-top bus parade (Monday 23rd)

The reason that Liverpool and United fans can't stop going on about crowd sizes is because the vast majority of them chose their club BECAUSE they were the biggest. They are totally different people to the vast majority of us blues bacuase, in most cases, the club chose us and not the other way around. We were brought up to love and embrace our underdog status, not brag about how enormous we are like an insecure kid.
Spot on. United and Liverpool fans are incredibly insecure. It’s that constant need to make themselves look bigger and better than everyone else that’s so pathetic.

All that “yeah but we…” shit is just nauseating.

Something different seeing the boys & mgmnt out like this. No superstar attitudes just lads on the piss.

Good to see.
Amazing to see, we are a very humble club, there is an amazing chemistry with everyone, players, execs, staff, management, incredible to see and clearly shows why we have become such a wonderful and successful club.

Amazing to see, we are a very humble club, there is an amazing chemistry with everyone, players, execs, staff, management, incredible to see and clearly shows why we have become such a wonderful and successful club.
Me and my brother ended up in the VIP reception in the Hilton hotel bar, next to the stage. Found ourselves chatting to Txiki for 20 minutes, he was all alone leaning on the window with a bottle of beer, watching the players on stage. He was happy to chat to two half pissed gobshites from Longsight about everything from his playing career to the best restaurants in his native San Sebastián. He was raving about Romario and Stoichkov from his time at Barca, and about Dave signing a new contract with his original club Real Sociedad.
Fascinating guy and very humble, made me rethink a lot of pre-conceptions I had about him.
Couldn’t get any transfer chat out of him though! He did, however, give a wry smile and a nod when Alvarez was mentioned, think we might have quietly bagged a bargain there from his reaction.

GB Helicopters - Linkedin

Congratulations to Manchester City on winning the Premier League

We filmed the aerial footage of the victory parade in Manchester City Centre yesterday.

The aircraft was flown by pilot - Hugh Williams

429-B98-CA-2-FB0-4611-999-E-D1-ED47-B913-AD.jpg

GB Helicopters - Linkedin

Congratulations to Manchester City on winning the Premier League

We filmed the aerial footage of the victory parade in Manchester City Centre yesterday.

The aircraft was flown by pilot - Hugh Williams

429-B98-CA-2-FB0-4611-999-E-D1-ED47-B913-AD.jpg
Are those bluey purple bits empty seats ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.