Open Training session at CFA 23/12/14

Gray said:
rowarta said:
couple of 360 degree google photo spheres from today

Top of the bridge : <a class="postlink" href="https://plus.google.com/+AndyRowarth/posts/6jdcJCyrYC6?pid=6096046852074362338&oid=107807951900050392301" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://plus.google.com/+AndyRowarth/po ... 0050392301</a>
Shows just how bad the bridge is, holds water and looks dirty.

Sort it out City.

Am I right in remembering someone commenting on the bridge surface? It crossed my mind today because one of my lads slipped on his arse on the way back.

I might go to the MEN and get them to run a Story about how fans don't matter to the club any more. Get a picture of myself in a city shirt giving a thumbs down on the bridge.

"City's Bridge of Lies". I reckon it would work. He had a proper wet arse all the way home.

blue ranger said:
My son went - said MDM didn't train. It that's correct hope it's a precaution. Apparently mangala sat out of the game, assume we are wrapping him in cotton wool.
Fairly sure MDM did the same as Mangala and Jovetic, ie just didn't take part in the match at the end, which seems sensible as we are thread bare at centre back and up front so no need to risk them. Think MDM had hat and a blue and white city scarf on whilst training but I stand to be corrected.
Some pics I took morning.

2pra87c.jpg

10fvu6s.jpg

2ntczgl.jpg

bluesteve1964 said:
blue ranger said:
My son went - said MDM didn't train. It that's correct hope it's a precaution. Apparently mangala sat out of the game, assume we are wrapping him in cotton wool.
Fairly sure MDM did the same as Mangala and Jovetic, ie just didn't take part in the match at the end, which seems sensible as we are thread bare at centre back and up front so no need to risk them. Think MDM had hat and a blue and white city scarf on whilst training but I stand to be corrected.
Some pics I took morning.

2pra87c.jpg

10fvu6s.jpg

2ntczgl.jpg
That bloke from the M.E.N. with the red marker will have a field day there

Gray said:
rowarta said:
couple of 360 degree google photo spheres from today

Top of the bridge : <a class="postlink" href="https://plus.google.com/+AndyRowarth/posts/6jdcJCyrYC6?pid=6096046852074362338&oid=107807951900050392301" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://plus.google.com/+AndyRowarth/po ... 0050392301</a>
Shows just how bad the bridge is, holds water and looks dirty.

Sort it out City.
And to top that the railings are fucking bent.

"sort it out City"

Was Maffeo the lad playing left back alongside Kolarov? Thought he looked very good; extremely quick, skillful and attacking. If he put on a bit of weight I can see him playing first team.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
Was Maffeo the lad playing left back alongside Kolarov? Thought he looked very good; extremely quick, skillful and attacking. If he put on a bit of weight I can see him playing first team.

He will play first team eventually.He's the best young defender we have.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:

If it was him then I'd love to see him play RB if that's his natural position, thought he flourished on the left.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:

If it was him then I'd love to see him play RB if that's his natural position, thought he flourished on the left.
Haven't seen the pics but Angelino is the left back from the EDS, so perhaps it was him playing beside Kolarov? Maffeo plays more on the right hand side.

It was Celina who played on the left in front of Kolarov. He looks a player, as said, and was quick, skilful and always has his head up. Also nutmegged Jimmy!

Maffeo was on the opposite team alongside Zabaleta. He also had a decent showing. As did Bryan and Ambrose.

We do have some great talent coming through and the more they mix with our superstar players the better they will get. The vision of the Sheik to get "homegrown" players in the first team looks like more than just a dream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.