Opening Up The Family (North) Stand To Everyone Has Worked

1 small pocket of empty seats clustered together yesterday.

Definitely looks like a group didn’t take there seats up.

Looked full apart from that.

20190921-153343.jpg
Those seats were full in the second half. I think they are used by pre match staff or whatever.

Always stay to clap the players off, yesterday we were going in to town after the game got a bus straight away only stops were for traffic lights couldn't believe it

Nothing 'pisses me' off more than seeing our 'so called' supporters, leaving with at least quarter of an hour left. All the excuses under the sun come out, it's a long way to travel, got to catch the bus, the train, the tram, the boat, the plane, got to get the washing out, do the ironing, put the tea on, wash me hair berfore I go out etc, etc. I've always said it, support your team until the end, that means the final whistle, whatever the result. We are seeing some of the most unbelieveable, incredible and beautiful football we have all ever witnessed in our lives, not only in this league, out on OUR pitch, but EVER in our time as so called citee suporters! Like many on here I have watched a load of shite over the years, but they were 'our shite', wearing our blue and I've been going since 1967 actually. There are so many of our games that can be recorded or downloaded now, yet the ground empties like the proverbial 'fire alarm' going off! Would you pay to go to the cinema or theatre, and leave 15 minutes before the end, NO. Our team needs us real fans, the game on Saturday, the best ever football we are seeing, an 8-0 mauling of the oppostition and the ground less than half full to give our lads a standing ovation at the end. Like many 'rides' this one won't last forever, so while it does, stay on it and enjoy it until the end of 'every game' FFS! Pathetic really, and the way we get the piss taken out of us from other clubs, I feel at times is well justified. THERE UNTIL THE END..

Nothing 'pisses me' off more than seeing our 'so called' supporters, leaving with at least quarter of an hour left. All the excuses under the sun come out, it's a long way to travel, got to catch the bus, the train, the tram, the boat, the plane, got to get the washing out, do the ironing, put the tea on, wash me hair berfore I go out etc, etc. I've always said it, support your team until the end, that means the final whistle, whatever the result. We are seeing some of the most unbelieveable, incredible and beautiful football we have all ever witnessed in our lives, not only in this league, out on OUR pitch, but EVER in our time as so called citee suporters! Like many on here I have watched a load of shite over the years, but they were 'our shite', wearing our blue and I've been going since 1967 actually. There are so many of our games that can be recorded or downloaded now, yet the ground empties like the proverbial 'fire alarm' going off! Would you pay to go to the cinema or theatre, and leave 15 minutes before the end, NO. Our team needs us real fans, the game on Saturday, the best ever football we are seeing, an 8-0 mauling of the oppostition and the ground less than half full to give our lads a standing ovation at the end. Like many 'rides' this one won't last forever, so while it does, stay on it and enjoy it until the end of 'every game' FFS! Pathetic really, and the way we get the piss taken out of us from other clubs, I feel at times is well justified. THERE UNTIL THE END..

Group near me on Saturday came in 15 mins late and left 15 mins early. Seems a bit mad to spend all that money, miss a 3rd of the game and 6 of the 8 goals, but each to their own I guess.

Most young kids want to be close to the pitch and see the players up close also the “entertainment “at half time for them is pitch side . Then you also have the mascots walking along the front so they can have pics taken with them . Moving the family stand to level 2 isn’t a good idea for families in my opinion.
If you look around most stadiums that have family areas I think you will find most are on level 1 but just not the size of the North stand, so why not just reduce the size of it .
And from a personal point my family sit in level 2 and have since the move to the stadium and will have to move along with hundreds of others who now don’t have kids young enough , it will be interesting to see where they relocate us to .
The entertainment is the match, everything else is peripheral shite.

That's lovely mate but sometimes, on a dark December evening, when stoppages are a little excessive, I have to leave before the end or the last train home has gone. It's a long walk to Northampton.

It’s never justified, they’re jealous cvnts.
I always leave early unless the game’s in the balance which seemingly precludes me from being a “real fan” like you.

Wouldn't let it bother you bud, as the players couldn't give a shit about aknowleging the fans re their shit show at shaktar

Most young kids want to be close to the pitch and see the players up close also the “entertainment “at half time for them is pitch side . Then you also have the mascots walking along the front so they can have pics taken with them . Moving the family stand to level 2 isn’t a good idea for families in my opinion.
If you look around most stadiums that have family areas I think you will find most are on level 1 but just not the size of the North stand, so why not just reduce the size of it .
And from a personal point my family sit in level 2 and have since the move to the stadium and will have to move along with hundreds of others who now don’t have kids young enough , it will be interesting to see where they relocate us to .
I started going when I was 6, my pre-match/halftime/post-match entertainment consisted of the smell of cigars, weed and piss with large groups of blokes fighting down ginnels, outside the stadium or in the stands; maybe the odd “half time draw” and a penalty kick through the inflatable... I fucking loved it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.