Opinion on this painting please

markbmcfc said:
It is a photoshop jobby, and yeah I could probably have done it myself, but I cant print it to canvas and not at the size that i want it.

Dont have a price as yet.

I think you should look at doing it yourself if its extortionate.

stadium.png

I knocked that up in 2 minutes flat using only a dry brush filter. Ok its not quite there but you get the idea. Let us know how much they charge you.

Get someone on here to knock it up for you and ask for it to be enlarged to scale at a canvas printing store. It will be much cheaper, especially if they are charging you commission to click one button on photoshop.

The idea is great, it's a good image and the effect definitely adds something. the colours and composition are good! I'd try making the colour of the pitch a little more summery (although it's very difficult to judge behind the text). I think the top corner of the stadium looks a little unclear, and the area above it looks a touch random, it draws my eye a little too much, maybe just make that bit a little simpler and darker. I'd also re-do the nearest of the turrets to emphasise the shape rather than the shading.

Its got 'preview' stamped across it, mate. Steer clear coz that ruins it. If you want someone to sort out a good canvas then PM Garrincha's Dog as he knows someone. I haven't used the guy he has recommended yet, but may still have the PM with his details on. I can forward it on if you like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.