Opinons on possible transfers???

city bairn said:
I think they are all better than what we have but we are not going to get into europe with these players so I would be looking for us to sign better quality than that.

this^^

roaminblue said:
it reminds me of when i was a kid, and those trading sticker booklets youd get. youd buy em from the corner shop and hope you hadnt got too many of them.

then it was time for swapsies at break, leafing through your friends collection

"got, got got got, need, got"

only this time, instead of trading someone you need for someone they need, its like we're taking who we need and offering a bacon buttie to make sure we get it.
spot on

PickfordG said:
Bridge - Yes

RSC - No more than 10 mill otherwise NO

Parker - NO

Bellend - NO unless for around 5 Million
the bellamy and parker bids got turned down, we offered 15m for both and they said no, there is no sign of an improved bid for them. ( :) YES!!! )
also hughes seems 100% determined to get RSC, he offered 12m wich was rejected and he is suposedly launching a 15m bid, i like RSC but for that money we could get better.

i think santa cruz is a definite purchase

bellamy no go dnt rate him

parker nt sure about because if we sign a centreback are we gunna push micha into midfield or we gunna sell him

bridge is a very good left back a better defender than ashley cole so good signing

still think we need another striker cant rely on robinho every game about time sturridge gt given a go now or we,ll lose him

As posted on another webshite (MUEN)...

We sell SWP to Chelski for 21 mill

We buy SWP back from Chelski for 9 mill

We (probably) buy Bridge for 12 mill (ish)

Which means for the price of one SWP, we get an SWP and a Bridge!!!

Sounds like good business to me folks

i would be most happy with the following;
1/ bridge
2/ toure
3/ senna
that would sort our weakest positions and allow vince to partner toure then a couple of superstars with the pick for me being;
1/ villa
2/ kaka
3/ buffon
oh the good times are coming ;)

Bridge - nailed on now (fine by me)

Bellamy = Big No No

Owen = Yes for 5 mill (better than the above)

Given = Yes Please

Parker = Yes for 5 mill

RSC = way way over priced

Slightly off topic but along the lines of us signing Bridge - Just wondering how many goals we have conceded that have been a direct result of a mistake from Dunne/Micah/TBH - compared to those because of our left back (Garrido/Ball)

Anyway Bridge would be a great signing. I think it's hard to get excited about the signing of a left back but he is one of the best out there available. He can hit the ground running, knows the prem, speaks the language, can attack, can defend, can cross, has the right attitude, works his socks off. He can over-lap Robinho...who tends to roam anyway. That in itself makes Petrov's injury slightly less of an issue.

Could have been much worse - Warnock for example (who isn't that bad, but still...)

We will have to very useful attacking full backs with Bridge and Zab. Now to sort out our centre backs...or at least get them back on form. Maybe a new keeper will give Joe a break. Given would be excellent.

Next stop would be somebody like Senna to help Kompany...i'm against the idea of putting Kompany at CB unless we can sign two very good DM's. I wouldn't be gutted if we eneded up with Scott Parker.

Strikers - not sure i want Roque and i am sure i don't want Bellamy...although i would take the 2 if nothing else came off.

Then if we can get a star or 2. Maybe Villa/Drogba/Eto'o/Kaka (most unlikely i reckon), i'll be well made up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.