Opportunities Like This Only Happen Once In A Blue Moon

jma said:
Bit of a snide way to rinse £100 out of the poor fuckers who will put their names down and be six foot under or have their circumstances changed (moving abroad, being unemployed, etc) when the time comes to actually take up season tickets.

If everyone is a member already, what's wrong with just letting them put their name down and asking for them to confirm again nearer the time?

I think £100 is too much, but they obviously reckon by charging money now that there'll get a fairer indication on take-up on who's serious about getting a season ticket and therefore can judge whether they do one tier at a time or both at the same time.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
jma said:
Bit of a snide way to rinse £100 out of the poor fuckers who will put their names down and be six foot under or have their circumstances changed (moving abroad, being unemployed, etc) when the time comes to actually take up season tickets.

If everyone is a member already, what's wrong with just letting them put their name down and asking for them to confirm again nearer the time?

I think £100 is too much, but they obviously reckon by charging money now that there'll get a fairer indication on take-up on who's serious about getting a season ticket and therefore can judge whether they do one tier at a time or both at the same time.

Its not now though straight away for the 100? You can pay £25 a month starting from sign up date.

Well I'm still a bit confused about the prices. I get the £100 will be knocked off but it says the proposed price for the Sky blue bit at the back of the new third tiers is £299-£449.

Does that mean some seats are £299 rising to £449? Is so that's a massive difference for seats all in the same area.

Or does it mean all the seats in the Sky blue area will be somewhere between £299 and £449 but they haven't decided yet? If that's the case it's pretty vague.

Or does it mean a third thing I'm too thick to understand?

tidyman said:
Well I'm still a bit confused about the prices. I get the £100 will be knocked off but it says the proposed price for the Sky blue bit at the back of the new third tiers is £299-£449.

Does that mean some seats are £299 rising to £449? Is so that's a massive difference for seats all in the same area.

Or does it mean all the seats in the Sky blue area will be somewhere between £299 and £449 but they haven't decided yet? If that's the case it's pretty vague.

I think you have a valid point , its not very clear unless we are both thick as f@#k

I am not a season ticket holder or Blue member,but would put £100 down to have a chance of a £299 season ticket,just hope the waiting list offer extends to my current non category.

sky tot said:
tidyman said:

I think you have a valid point , its not very clear unless we are both thick as f@#k

Im presuming £299 ones will be the back row of the sky blue section, which will increase incrementally the further towards the pitch you get... Up to £449 for the first row of seats in the sky blue section... That's my guess anyhow...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
It doesn't actually say how many of these tickets will be £299. All you know is that it will be back of the top tier and even then the price band is £299-£449 so it may not be many at £299.

Still it's a good price for those who can get it so if I didn't already have one, I would be putting the £100 down for one of these...

Pity ST holders cant pay now to relocate when it opens and choose seats. I would do that too.

This is what confuses me.I have a season ticket in South Level 2. My son is currently 9 months old so I would consider reserving him one for a few yrs time but what about current season card holders???? All very confusing in my opinion. What is galling me is that the newer fan gets a cheaper deal yet the fans who have had to shell out big money for yrs don't seem to be getting a look in for the cheaper deals?? Mybe I am not understanding the whole concept of this...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
It doesn't actually say how many of these tickets will be £299. All you know is that it will be back of the top tier and even then the price band is £299-£449 so it may not be many at £299.

Still it's a good price for those who can get it so if I didn't already have one, I would be putting the £100 down for one of these...

Pity ST holders cant pay now to relocate when it opens and choose seats. I would do that too.

This is what confuses me.I have a season ticket in South Level 2. My son is currently 9 months old so I would consider reserving him one for a few yrs time but what about current season card holders???? All very confusing in my opinion. What is galling me is that the newer fan gets a cheaper deal yet the fans who have had to shell out big money for yrs don't seem to be getting a look in for the cheaper deals?? Mybe I am not understanding the whole concept of this...

I think the intention was to get older fans to come back by letting current ST holders register to sit with them in the cheaper seats.

But obviously this can be exploited so every Tom, Dick and Harry can get their mate to register them.

It should have been reserved to friends and family with prior ST purchase history or children under the age of 10.

Hi All,

I've come seeking some advice, and hopefully don't get slated in the process...

I currently live in Australia, but for sometime have been thinking about purchasing a ST. Eventually, I wouldn't mind spending some time in the UK or Europe and so would want to avail myself to a couple of games.

With this in mind, and with stadium expansion and increased ST's I just wanted some advice as to how feasible this might be.

As I won't be there physically for the immediate future, I don't want to buy a ticket if it deprives another match going fan from going. There's enough jibes from rags/commentators about empty seats as it is that I don't want to contribute to the problem. If I was to purchase the ST how easy would it be for me to offload the ticket to someone who can watch the games on a game to game? I'm not looking to make any cash from it and would sell them at face value, 1/19th of the total cost of the ST.

I've heard mixed things about Viagogo so not sure how this would work. Would I be able to use the forums here to facilitate this or would it be too difficult as it would be hard to manage the physical tranfer of the season ticket card?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.