Opportunity in a crisis

Blu1

Apologises if a similar thread already posted.

Im sick of all the doom & gloom although I am missing shouting Ffs Mahrez. Lol

I believe in times of crisis it’s an opportunity to hit the re-set button & ensure once you come out of a crisis positive changes are made.

What can the club improve on ?

for me this is an opportunity to look at the layout of the stadium.
Family stand & a singing section are a must.
Pre & half time entertainment needs freshening up.

anything else ???
(Let’s be positive & constructive)

football is going to change for sure so this is a great time to create the change we all want.

Stay safe blues

Personally I think the club will focus on improving off the field the bits that being a top club you don't see as a supporter(things like player and family welfare), because players talk and in times like these those that do that the best will be known as will those that suck. The good thing for City is from what I have heard the club is already doing a good job, clearly it helps when you have money! So while it might seem that the club are "doing nothing" if they are looking after the players and staff better than the pack that in turn will be a huge opportunity of a win without kicking a ball!

Last edited:
Personally I think the club will focus on improving off the field the bits that being a top club you don't see as a supporter(things like player and family welfare), because players talk and in times like these those that do that the best will be known as will those that suck. The good thing for City is from what I have heard the club is already doing a good job

Great point. I know the club are very big on welfare especially with the youth players.

I still think the marketing team should be & will be focusing on the fan experience. I see big changes ahead

Great point. I know the club are very big on welfare especially with the youth players.

I still think the marketing team should be & will be focusing on the fan experience. I see big changes ahead
I agree with the marketing and fan bit, part of the fan experience is who wants to go to East Manchester to start with! I lived for a while in the US and the Baltimore Orioles might be the way to go they played in a really crap part of the city and turned the whole area it Camden Yards into somewhere people simply wanted to go, that in turn meant the overall fan experience didn't revolve around getting to and from the venue as quick as you could!

No more season card price increases. Freeze prices for a MINIMUM of 2/3 years.
I live in hope.
My guess is that next season's tickets will have a major discount trying to get people to bite without knowing when the games will be open to the public.
The following year will be the interesting one, a lot depends on how next year goes, if we are locked out most of it they will have to handle that with care too.

My guess is that next season's tickets will have a major discount trying to get people to bite without knowing when the games will be open to the public.
The following year will be the interesting one, a lot depends on how next year goes, if we are locked out most of it they will have to handle that with care too.
That would be a very welcome sweetner. I have been getting sick of the annual rises when United have had 1 increase in about 11 years.
It will show that City DO care about the fans and that we are not just "customers".

That would be a very welcome sweetner. I have been getting sick of the annual rises when United have had 1 increase in about 11 years.
It will show that City DO care about the fans and that we are not just "customers".
While I don't know the figures I would assume that many people pay via installments, while people aren't work and/or they are locked out of games that would seem a large risk for any credit company so the clubs going to have to manage that issue too. if it was me I would try to get as many people as they could to pay in June thus you have their money in your bank until ... well June next year(perhaps longer if they are willing to roll credit over to the following season, in effect some supporters will end up giving the club a two year interest free loan)

The rags have had just the 1 rise because they were far, far dearer than ours despite us getting the much better football.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they're discussing season tickets, whatever plans they had have all gone in the bucket.

Edit: I meant a fly on the wall at City.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.