Opposition Crowds Applauding City

Was lucky enough to witness the '68 team after the 4-3 win at Newcastle their supporters were brilliant congratulating us and saying how we deserved the title the ' 68 team was put together for buttons and the last all English team to win the title , our current team apparently is full of mercenaries and fueled by oil money , if you really think this team will be applauded by opposition supporters you are deluded. Football has changed , supporters/fans have changed too much hate , jealousy and envy in the game now, i would be happy if our own supporters stayed to the end to applaud the team instead of f*cking off with ten minutes to go.
The joke thread is elsewhere. They'll stay to the end if we win the title and the trophy is being presented after the game. Otherwise; no bloody chance.

Yes everyone I speak to praises the football we play and how exciting it is to watch. Its a great feeling and makes you feel incredibly proud.

Great times at the minute to be a blue and even reading the papers is a joyous experience. Cannot last forever so intending to savour every minute.

Last edited:
I remember Zola getting a standing ovation at Maine Road when Chelsea beat us 3-0.
Best performance from an opposition player I've seen.

Goater's goal (after Ali B's backheel) at Gillingham when we were promoted under Keegan was roundly applauded by the home fans.

If it becomes clear that Sergio is going home next season or the one after, I reckon he'll get one or two when he gets subbed towards the end of that campaign.

Yes everyone I speak to praises the football we play and how exciting it is to watch. Its a great feeling and makes you feel incredibly proud.

Great times at the minute to be a blue and even reading the papers is a joyous experience. Cannot last forever so intending to savour every minute.
Strange cat. Blues have been relishing, loving and reveling at the wonderful football Man City have produced and confident we'll continue watching these treasurable experiences for the future. Why caveat your post about nothing lasting forever. Weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.