Opposition fans in the home end

shinpads

Last season on more than a few occasions there were issues with opposition fans in the home end. It was very noticeable in the european fixtures but also happened in league games as well. On the night of the PSG game I even witnessed city stewards outside telling PSG fans to cover up their shirts and scarves before allowing them in the home end. The west ham league game there were also away fans in the home end, who couldnt help themselves when the took the lead and ended up being worded by the stewards to shut up or they would be thrown out.
Now I have just read the supporter information that came with the season tickets and they clearly state "supporters of the opposing team must have purchased tickets direct from the club that they support and be located in the visitors section of the stadium' . Also the club states "The club does not have an neutral section" . The second bit i presume is in reaction to the everton fan who kicked off last season.

Im just wondering how strictly they will actually enforce these rules, because last season it didnt seem to matter who they sold tickets to as long as they got sold.

All I ask, is that if they are in our end, and bring a disabled child with them, that City fans don't abuse the disabled child. Cunts.....

well any away fans near me found were removed by stewards? so they seemed to be doing it already, I might add as someone who has been in home ends at away games, if any are in our end and are behaving and not ballooning, I hope the scenes of one young spanish lad getting twatted by some blues when they found out he was in our end won't happen either, though most round me called.out the blues for it, if they aren't being pricks let the stewards know and them sort it

All I ask, is that if they are in our end, and bring a disabled child with them, that City fans don't abuse the disabled child. Cunts.....

Your talking about the Everton game one of their fans chirped up about it. It was rubbish, it was him that was acting like a wanker, at the back of 212 there is a wall he was behind the wall. he was a 1st class nob especially as he had a young disabled lad with him acting like a big man.

No problem with it as long as they behave. Put it this way if it was CL final and the only ticket you could get is with the opposing fans, would you turn it down? I have been at Old Toilet in the away end as only ticket i could get

The comment about a "neutral section" might be a result of a complaint by a few Millwall fans who tried to get in when their game was postponed.
I'm not sure how they were rumbled; we have fans from the south, but some fans group upheld their complaint at a tribunal.
As fans of such a moronic club they must have known how to behave safely but some buffoons can't keep their gobs shut under any circumstances.

I'm sure they will always find getting tickets relatively easy, despite what the club say. Generally, I have no problem as long as they behave, but it becomes a little daunting when your surrounded by them and they are pissed up as happened on more than one occasion in the CL games last season.

Hopefully very relaxed. This attitude is backward. And if city fans aren't buying them then frankly we haven't nothing to complain about.

Was sat in the home end in Seville, 7 City fans in same row. Everyone jumped up when we scored without any trouble. Had a good chat with the guy in front of me at half-time, we even had an old man who couldnt speak English showing us the rags score on his phone. At least 10 of their fans on row into front shook our hands as they left at full time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.