Opposition view: Chelsea

Zolas Right Boot said:
Ban-jani said:
She never paid any attention to City before the takeover?

She must be incredibly young, incredibly ignorant or just a late bandwagon jumper.

Weren't Chelsea in the 2nd division with us the season Morley scored to send us up at Bradford?

Muppet.

Bit harsh there fella! She never paid much attention to another side that until the money turned up wasn't a threat to a top four finish. Which is perhaps how you might feel about several other teams in the Premier League right now, eg Villa or Sunderland. Big fan base, plenty of history but absolutely no chance of a top four finish unless a Sugar Daddy comes along like you and us have experienced.

And yes we were in Division Two when you got promoted at Bradford.....we were Champions that season with 99 points, which I think is still a record. KTBFFH!!
That was his point.its gone over your head too!

Zolas Right Boot said:
Ban-jani said:

She must be incredibly young, incredibly ignorant or just a late bandwagon jumper.

Weren't Chelsea in the 2nd division with us the season Morley scored to send us up at Bradford?

Muppet.

Bit harsh there fella! She never paid much attention to another side that until the money turned up wasn't a threat to a top four finish. Which is perhaps how you might feel about several other teams in the Premier League right now, eg Villa or Sunderland. Big fan base, plenty of history but absolutely no chance of a top four finish unless a Sugar Daddy comes along like you and us have experienced.

And yes we were in Division Two when you got promoted at Bradford.....we were Champions that season with 99 points, which I think is still a record. KTBFFH!!

Actually, I think in 2001-2002 when we were Champions, we got 99 points as well. Although it was called the Nationwide Division One then.

Bet some of the comments would change if Denise turns out to be young, pretty and with some figure to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window...

chedinho said:
Zolas Right Boot said:
Ban-jani said:

Muppet.

That was his point.its gone over your head too!

Clearly!

If I'm honest, I paid little attention to Chelski before their inheritance and got the right hump over the whole Shevchenko thing - right up until it was obvious what a nightmare his signing was anyway

blah blah fucking hypocrite

Don Karleone said:
I'm big enough to acknowledge you've got a great squad and they're managed far better by Pellegrini than they were under Mancini. Still no Mourinho though, is he?

Thank fuck!

Thats right ... Mourinho is a c*nt who will stop at nothing to win, shows no respect to officials and often little or none to opposing managers. He is willing to turn a blind eye to outright thuggary by his players .... The bloke is abhorrent

Pellegrini on the other hand is a gentleman with impeccable manners - but don't mistake that for weakness. he really didn't get the credit for what he did last season after Mancini left the team/squad looked so flat and needed galvanising, Pellers did a fantastic job ...

I have absolutely zero respect for Mourinho, I measure a man by more than just how many trophies he wins!!!

image.axd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.