Opposition view: Crystal Palace

Pulis never brought Stoke to the Etihad with any attempt to get points so I can't really see him doing anything different with Palace. He'll put 11 behind the ball and hold on to 0-0 for as long as possible, and when we do score he'll not change it at all and hold onto 0-1 for as long as possible, and repeat until we run out of time to score. I predict a 4-0 win and virtually no Palace forays into our half.

Matty said:
Pulis never brought Stoke to the Etihad with any attempt to get points so I can't really see him doing anything different with Palace. He'll put 11 behind the ball and hold on to 0-0 for as long as possible, and when we do score he'll not change it at all and hold onto 0-1 for as long as possible, and repeat until we run out of time to score. I predict a 4-0 win and virtually no Palace forays into our half.

Matty said:

Pretty much this.

I hope we go back to 4-4-2 for this tie. I predict 3-0 if we do.

Matty said:

Never had any ambition to go for more than the one they came with and the initial clean sheet that obtains two mins before kick off. We in CBL3 would relish a Navas strike on about ten seconds.

Nothing against Palace, but I don't like track suit Pulis and never have, nor his brand of 'football'

Loved it that we beat Pulis in the play offs and again in the FA Cup final.

I suspect he says Dzeko because he may feel he's one player who might make the difference to them as a side enough to keep them up - scoring goals usually being the problem for promoted sides. Still, it wouldn't be the first name that we might expect someone to suggest!

Seriously the Bosnian fan boys are now masquerading as palace fans just to spout their dzeko drivel. How low will they go!

Seriously though good read, I have a lot of respect for palace and in terms of the efforts their fans go to to create an atmosphere is the best in the league. Obviously they don't have the numbers of the larger teams but they are passionate and loud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.